Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children
10 year old boy

amother
OP

Post Sun, Sep 17 2023, 11:06 pm
Hi I have a 10 year old son that needs to be taken out shabbos afternoons . He’s very hard child to have at home and eveyone can use a brake . He’s special needs but don’t really have a diagnosis for him . In Lakewood my sister has girls pick up her daughter / how can I have someone do that in bp? Please let me know if you have someone to call . Also for girls cuz I have friends in the same boat
Thank you

Cressel

Post Tue, Sep 19 2023, 11:49 pm
amother OP wrote:
Hi I have a 10 year old son that needs to be taken out shabbos afternoons . He’s very hard child to have at home and eveyone can use a brake . He’s special needs but don’t really have a diagnosis for him . In Lakewood my sister has girls pick up her daughter / how can I have someone do that in bp? Please let me know if you have someone to call . Also for girls cuz I have friends in the same boat
Thank you

Advertise in the classifieds of a magazine that you're looking for someone to take out a special needs boy on Shabbos afternoons. There are plenty of post-seminary girls work in special needs schools because they love caring for children with special needs! I'm sure there are some of them that would be happy to volunteer some time on shabbos too.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children