Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Chol hamoad ideas Israel ???

amother
OP

Post Thu, Sep 21 2023, 9:07 am
Hi any ideas for succos chol hamoad for me and my husband?? We would love day trips or even to go away for a nights would be really nice!! We live in Jerusalem, just me and my husband. We are in our 20s. Please let me know!

yellowroses

Post Thu, Sep 28 2023, 2:31 am
I would also be interested in some ideas for young kids aged 3-6. Thanks a lot!

ima_bima

Post Thu, Sep 28 2023, 3:22 am
Israel's a big place. Narrow down where you'll be...

salt

Post Thu, Sep 28 2023, 3:25 am
https://www.shomron.org.il/%D7.....7%9F/

Ne'ot kedumim:

https://www.n-k.org.il/sukkot/

Also there are usually organized busses from Jerusalem to Ma'arat Hamachpela on chol hamoed succot.

DrMom

Post Thu, Sep 28 2023, 4:53 am
Do you have a car?

Bnei Berak 10

Post Thu, Sep 28 2023, 6:15 am
OP, go to Hebron! Two days Mon and Tue chol hamoed. On monday it will be with lots of singers and lots of action. Check out FB Hebron.
What's so special is the atmosphere and holiness but also Olam Yitzchak is open to jews (and that only happens around 10 days a year)
Go with bus and go as early as you can. Hebron is a magic place, you won't regret it Smile
I've been several times myself and always on chol hamoed and it's *safe*. Lots of soldiers around

Bnei Berak 10

Post Thu, Sep 28 2023, 6:21 am
OP, About Hebron:
www.hebron.org.il/news
Highly highly recommended IMHO

Elfrida

Post Thu, Sep 28 2023, 7:57 am
Bnei Berak 10 wrote:
OP, go to Hebron! Two days Mon and Tue chol hamoed. On monday it will be with lots of singers and lots of action. Check out FB Hebron.
What's so special is the atmosphere and holiness but also Olam Yitzchak is open to jews (and that only happens around 10 days a year)
Go with bus and go as early as you can. Hebron is a magic place, you won't regret it Smile
I've been several times myself and always on chol hamoed and it's *safe*. Lots of soldiers around

Chevron is an option as long as you don't mind lots of crowds and lots of noise. Personally, I prefer to avoid it during times like Chol haMoed. Once was enough! You have to know what you are going to enjoy.

Bnei Berak 10

Post Thu, Sep 28 2023, 8:18 am
Elfrida wrote:
Chevron is an option as long as you don't mind lots of crowds and lots of noise. Personally, I prefer to avoid it during times like Chol haMoed. Once was enough! You have to know what you are going to enjoy.

I prefer the more quiet day which is Tue this year and when I went I did it very very early before the crowds come Smile
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics