Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational
Moshiach is coming!
1  2  3  4  Next

amother
OP

Post Mon, Oct 16 2023, 10:52 pm
Everyone post their signs that Moshiach is coming!

NechaMom

Post Mon, Oct 16 2023, 10:54 pm
Help
That’s my sign!

amother
Bronze

Post Mon, Oct 16 2023, 10:56 pm
amother OP wrote:
Everyone post their signs that Moshiach is coming!

I remember hearing that Moshiach will come suddenly without warning when nobody is expecting him. Is it true?

B'Syata D'Shmya

Post Mon, Oct 16 2023, 11:20 pm
The Torah.

amother
Turquoise

Post Mon, Oct 16 2023, 11:20 pm
Love this!! No signs, just a feeling! And the fact that it looks like we are heading into מלחמת גוג ומגוג. And because it’s about time He comes, we need the geulah!!!

mra01385

Post Mon, Oct 16 2023, 11:22 pm
Yes we know he is coming just don’t know when. Can be now, tomorrow, next week, next month. Etc

amother
Chambray

I believe with complete faith that he will come, and even if it gets pushed off, I'll still wait for him to come every single day.

glamourmom

because we can't take it anymore.

613mitzvahgirl

Post Mon, Oct 16 2023, 11:27 pm
I also have the feeling. It’s like a strong contraction. Every day that goes by the feeling gets stronger and stronger. All the signs are all pointing into that direction.
Can’t wait to finally go home truly home where we all really truly belong.

Thisisnotmyreal

Post Tue, Oct 17 2023, 12:15 am
The response we are seeing is extremely Geuladik!

Geula is when we integrate Torah naturally.

Non kosher restaurants got kashered and there was a high demand for tzitzis and Chitas cards. People gave Tzedaka un a shiur. And the Rebbe's messages about Eretz Yisroel are being broadcasted like never before. This is a yiddishkeit that is natural. Ut Ut!

amother
Cantaloupe

Post Tue, Oct 17 2023, 12:30 am
Is this different than the time of the Holocaust?
The Crusades?
The Spanish Inquisition?
Covid?
Korban bayit 1&2

I believe in the coming of Mashiach but do we deserve it more now than other times? I hope and pray, but fear I am just settling myself up for disappointment. Maybe I just need some meds.

Hope that wasn’t to Apikores or depressing for me to write.

Thisisnotmyreal

Post Tue, Oct 17 2023, 12:37 am
Ki lishuasecha kivinu KOL HAYOM! It's specifically the vulnerability we express from setting us up for disappointment that merits Geula. It's not logical, just factual.

seltzermom

Post Tue, Oct 17 2023, 12:42 am
Revelation is taking place a little at a time.

Today people are much more aware of Hashem’s energy in the world. An awakening.

Some people call it “self energy” (ifs). Some people call it being aligned. Some people call it the knowledge that we all have a chelek eloka mamish (we all carry an actual piece of Hashem) which is talked a lot about in Tanya.

When I was a child it was unusual to hear the average person say a bracha out loud, or for young mothers to say much tehillim, or for hashgacha pratis to be so obvious or for Shmiras ha lashon to be taken so seriously or for so many people to say nishmas every day.

Even the daf yomi participants exploded exponentially. This coming siyum hashas will Iyh have record numbers! And on every level. The big learners and beginner learners tackling the daily Gemara.

Social media is exploding with Jewish ideas and Jewish kedusha. Check out a video by shulem lemmer or beri weber, or Motty steinmetz. There are non jews around the world marveling at the kefushah of their songs. Many of them Muslims by the way.

Even Freda vizel is spreading yiddishkeit through her interviews with Pearl who unapologetically speaks about herself as a chassidish women. Such a Kiddush Hashem! The comments! The whole world is watching.

We are getting there. But there’s going to be the counter balance. The sheer evil and darkness that won’t go away without a fight.

Let us all pray that Hashem doesn’t give in to the darkness. Just like we might not let a child make a big drama when it’s not appropriate.

My message to you Hashem is. We have had so so much drama! We are finally in a period of history that we are attempting to heal our bones. (Our insides). And we are crawling back to you more and more.

We are learning to be more authentic, more centered, more loving to ourselves and others.

Please don’t smash it and overwhelm us. So that we run for our defenses again. Please just kick out the darkness - while protecting us!!

We trust you and we trust in your chessed.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Oct 17 2023, 8:06 pm
Anyone else have a sign that they think means Moshiach is coming?

Highstrung

Post Tue, Oct 17 2023, 8:24 pm
amother OP wrote:
Anyone else have a sign that they think means Moshiach is coming?

No specific sign. But I felt a strong desire the last few days to bake a cake for when Moshiach comes . Just like I would prepare in advance for Yom Tov. Something very spiritual happened within in me because of this tzara. It almost feels unnatural for me . I feel like HaShem is really very close to us right now , yet feels so far at the same time . It’s an odd and strange feeling . But I’m so so hopeful and strongly believe that with the amount of Ahavas chinam there is suddenly , HaShem will finally bring us the geula very very soon, in our days.

amother
Taupe

Post Tue, Oct 17 2023, 8:31 pm
Highstrung wrote:
No specific sign. But I felt a strong desire the last few days to bake a cake for when Moshiach comes . Just like I would prepare in advance for Yom Tov. Something very spiritual happened within in me because of this tzara. It almost feels unnatural for me . I feel like HaShem is really very close to us right now , yet feels so far at the same time . It’s an odd and strange feeling . But I’m so so hopeful and strongly believe that with the amount of Ahavas chinam there is suddenly , HaShem will finally bring us the geula very very soon, in our days.

Same. I have a burning desire to go out and buy a really nice dress (I am super frugal) for moshiach. I want to clean my house for moshiach. It's this strange sense that something much bigger than us is happening.

amother
Ghostwhite

Post Tue, Oct 17 2023, 8:50 pm
So much Achdus, Wow!!! Mi Keamcha Yisroeil.

I went ahead and bought some tambourines.

amother
Seashell

Post Tue, Oct 17 2023, 8:55 pm
amother Ghostwhite wrote:
So much Achdus, Wow!!! Mi Keamcha Yisroeil.

I went ahead and bought some tambourines.

would you please share a link?

amother
Gray

Post Tue, Oct 17 2023, 8:56 pm
Amazon has - I bought too 😁
May we have reason to dance and sing In True joy now!

NechaMom

Post Tue, Oct 17 2023, 8:56 pm
Besides for my HELP sign above I can think of a few more:
We have already endured all tragedies imaginable. It’s seriously enough.
We have seen such tremendous Ahavas yisroel and chesed. This should really push us through the finish line.
The amount of hate out there towards us for no reason has also reached its peak. It’s time to save us.
All in all, it’s really time!
I just wish Hashem thought so too.
Page 1 of 4 1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational