Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational
Moshiach is coming!
Previous  1  2  3  4  Next

amother
Turquoise

Post Tue, Oct 17 2023, 8:57 pm
Same, I’m feeling this new spirituality taking over, kinda feels unreal. Feels like we are heading into really good times iyh, the darker it is the lighter it will get.

amother
Ghostwhite

Post Tue, Oct 17 2023, 8:59 pm
Sure
https://www.amazon.com/gp/prod.....;th=1

This one is cheaper. Probably the same thing
https://www.amazon.com/Tosnail.....r=8-8

amother
Bluebonnet

Post Tue, Oct 17 2023, 9:38 pm
That is so beautiful that you bought tambourines!! Kol hakavod!!

I am waiting every day for the sound of the shofar!

Chevlai moshiach are compared to labor pains. This is it, ladies, we are in TRANSITION!!! The birth is imminent!!

And I feel the same emotions that I feel when I am in transition in labor....TERRIFIED but yet so excited!!!!

amother
Taupe

Post Tue, Oct 17 2023, 9:44 pm
I'm wondering about packing a moshiach suitcase. Why do people do that, will we not take anything with us? Also, I would love to start a thread about what life will be like once moshiach is here.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Oct 17 2023, 10:17 pm
amother Bluebonnet wrote:
That is so beautiful that you bought tambourines!! Kol hakavod!!

I am waiting every day for the sound of the shofar!

Chevlai moshiach are compared to labor pains. This is it, ladies, we are in TRANSITION!!! The birth is imminent!!

And I feel the same emotions that I feel when I am in transition in labor....TERRIFIED but yet so excited!!!!

Im thinking we should have a c section.

amother
Gray

Post Tue, Oct 17 2023, 10:19 pm
amother Turquoise wrote:
Same, I’m feeling this new spirituality taking over, kinda feels unreal. Feels like we are heading into really good times iyh, the darker it is the lighter it will get.

Thank you!!!! I feel so much better reading your post and this thread!

amother
Gray

Post Tue, Oct 17 2023, 10:20 pm
Yes! I can focus on seeing how many people who were never before open to doing mitzvos lighting shabbos candles etc are so happy and open and grateful to be doing them now!!! Nissim!!! B”H!

amother
Seashell

Post Tue, Oct 17 2023, 10:23 pm
amother OP wrote:

ha!! I think we are! it's so painful. blood everywhere.

613mitzvahgirl

Post Tue, Oct 17 2023, 11:17 pm
I feel we are surely about to witness his arrival sny second. The Contractions are feeling much more and more closer together and stronger.Does anyone feel this?

amother
Brown

Post Tue, Oct 17 2023, 11:45 pm
seltzermom wrote:
Revelation is taking place a little at a time.

Today people are much more aware of Hashem’s energy in the world. An awakening.

Some people call it “self energy” (ifs). Some people call it being aligned. Some people call it the knowledge that we all have a chelek eloka mamish (we all carry an actual piece of Hashem) which is talked a lot about in Tanya.

When I was a child it was unusual to hear the average person say a bracha out loud, or for young mothers to say much tehillim, or for hashgacha pratis to be so obvious or for Shmiras ha lashon to be taken so seriously or for so many people to say nishmas every day.

Even the daf yomi participants exploded exponentially. This coming siyum hashas will Iyh have record numbers! And on every level. The big learners and beginner learners tackling the daily Gemara.

Social media is exploding with Jewish ideas and Jewish kedusha. Check out a video by shulem lemmer or beri weber, or Motty steinmetz. There are non jews around the world marveling at the kefushah of their songs. Many of them Muslims by the way.

Even Freda vizel is spreading yiddishkeit through her interviews with Pearl who unapologetically speaks about herself as a chassidish women. Such a Kiddush Hashem! The comments! The whole world is watching.

We are getting there. But there’s going to be the counter balance. The sheer evil and darkness that won’t go away without a fight.

Let us all pray that Hashem doesn’t give in to the darkness. Just like we might not let a child make a big drama when it’s not appropriate.

My message to you Hashem is. We have had so so much drama! We are finally in a period of history that we are attempting to heal our bones. (Our insides). And we are crawling back to you more and more.

We are learning to be more authentic, more centered, more loving to ourselves and others.

Please don’t smash it and overwhelm us. So that we run for our defenses again. Please just kick out the darkness - while protecting us!!

We trust you and we trust in your chessed.

Wow, thank you for this. This is so well articulated, and I really needed to hear this now. I can't help but feel that Hashem is so angry with us now, especially because of all of the toevahs and godlessness that is going on in the world. But reading your post gives me hope that Hashem will look at all of our zechusim and judge us favorably and end the war in Israel.

amother
Anemone

Post Tue, Oct 17 2023, 11:45 pm
I dunno...I remember similar threads when covid started...

Thisisnotmyreal

Post Tue, Oct 17 2023, 11:46 pm
amother Anemone wrote:
I dunno...I remember similar threads when covid started...

It's ok. Shift happens.

NechaMom

Post Tue, Oct 17 2023, 11:49 pm
amother OP wrote:

At least an epidural!

amother
Whitewash

Post Wed, Oct 18 2023, 12:15 pm
NechaMom wrote:
Help
That’s my sign!

I agree and disagree. We should want moshiach to come even if times aren’t hard.

amother
OP

Post Sat, Oct 21 2023, 11:02 pm
Bump we need more.
What do you have.

NechaMom

Post Sat, Oct 21 2023, 11:05 pm
amother OP wrote:
Bump we need more.
What do you have.

Are you trying to get more proof and signs?
Sorry there is no proof.
He is either coming by this current war or unfortunately it’s still not the time.
We can only wait and see and continue hoping and praying.

amother
Gray

Post Sat, Oct 21 2023, 11:05 pm
Women who were never before open to lighting shabbos candles are eagerly embracing the invitation to do so B”H

allthingsblue

Post Sat, Oct 21 2023, 11:07 pm
Someone posted a shiur by Shoshi Nissenbaum on this topic that was so uplifting

Also Rabbi Breitowitz has been talking about it - you can see his latest shiur posted yesterday on Torah Anytime

Bottom line: yes Moshiach could be around the corner and We Have Major Work To Do. The time for teshuvah is now.

amother
Orchid

Post Sat, Oct 21 2023, 11:39 pm
Hey OP. I see that you are desperate for signs.
I want to point out that no signs are needed for moshiachs arrival. He will come unexpectedly.
Also, signs only discourage us.

Faith and love will bring him.

There were many many many times in history that there was an “opening” for moshiach to come and it didnt happen because the generation didn’t pull through. Thats why people become discouraged and gedolim say not to look at signs. Klal yisroel has gone through hell and we are still here. Still looking at shamayim for our salvation. Hashem that alone should make you redeem us finally.

moshiach was meant to arrive during so many different periods in history and he just couldn’t come.
Every generation has a potential moshiach.

Is moshiach’s arrival imminent? Absolutely, because we are close to year 6000 and techias hameisim still has to take place before 6000 which this takes places after moshiachs arrival.

So if chas vesholom he does not come to redeem us what does that mean? That we didn’t rise to the challenge. What does rise to the challenge mean? It means complete total love of every single jew. Love love love.
Right, left, center, self hating jews, liberals, right wingers, neturei karta, chasidim, mizrachi, MO, JPF and those that irk us. The neighbor you camt stand. The lady that hurt you. The parent that abused you.

Can we rise to the challenge? YES! Its seems like we finally are.

amother
Seashell

Post Sat, Oct 21 2023, 11:42 pm
I do love every jew. every single one. even the ones that hurt me. I'd never want any harm or pain to come to them. I daven for all of klal yisrael and want only the best for them.
but it's not possible that every single jew will love every single jew. Crying
Page 2 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational