Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Even Yisrael Lakewood
Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next

amother
Stone

Post Sun, Oct 22 2023, 11:13 pm
nechamala wrote:
Is meoros the same as meoros Rochel Leah?

Yes

rgr

Post Sun, Oct 22 2023, 11:25 pm
Where was this thread a month 3 weeks ago. It's too late to apply to any school at this point

amother
Jean

Post Sun, Oct 22 2023, 11:31 pm
I also send to Bnos Esther Malka and I find most of the parent body not what your describing. Theres probably a collection of some more cooler pple but majority is really not like that. My daughters classes are all very frum and alot that I can even see in regular middle of the road schools.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Oct 23 2023, 12:19 am
rgr wrote:
Where was this thread a month 3 weeks ago. It's too late to apply to any school at this point

Getting started on research for next year … considering that the moment it’s sukkos everyone has to pounce .

amother
Ginger

Post Mon, Oct 23 2023, 1:08 am
amother OP wrote:
Getting started on research for next year … considering that the moment it’s sukkos everyone has to pounce .

My son is one-and-a-half and I am frantically reading this thread and stressing LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

amother
Lotus

Post Mon, Oct 23 2023, 1:18 am
amother Ginger wrote:
My son is one-and-a-half and I am frantically reading this thread and stressing LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Don't worry there will be at least 3 new schools by them for you to worry about.

The list could shuffle a little in the next few years.

amother
Hotpink

Post Mon, Oct 23 2023, 2:54 am
amother Daylily wrote:
I meant yes showing skin, a gap between sock and leggings but most of leg covered with leggings and skirt vs moms who go in mini skirt and slides with no leggings, no sock no stocking… where ca. they send?

Maybe I'm naive but that type doesn't really exist in Lakewood. I send to a school that's been in the bottom 2/3 of every list and a parent dressed that way wouldn't even get an interview. I know ohr hachinuch and ohr Devora both started with an "accept everyone" type of policy and then had to slowly reign it in because it was becoming too much of a free for all

amother
Cyan

Post Mon, Oct 23 2023, 3:07 am
amother Outerspace wrote:
Meoros is more to the left of Bnos Esther Malka

Not at all!
Meoros is more simple (somewhat oot) crowd with it but not "too with it" very cool type

amother
Daylily

Post Mon, Oct 23 2023, 7:16 am
Op started this thread about a boys school and now we are discussing mrl vs Bnos Esther malka?!🙊🤣

amother
Mintgreen

Post Mon, Oct 23 2023, 7:30 am
If frum wise I’m middle for Lakewood, but appearance wise I’m very simple and would appreciate a simple accepting environment vs a fancier one where everyone looks put together all the time and wears brand names, between Nachlas MRL and BEM which place would be best?
I’m out of towny in my appearance and hashkafos

amother
Stone

Post Mon, Oct 23 2023, 7:37 am
amother Mintgreen wrote:
If frum wise I’m middle for Lakewood, but appearance wise I’m very simple and would appreciate a simple accepting environment vs a fancier one where everyone looks put together all the time and wears brand names, between Nachlas MRL and BEM which place would be best?

Meoros and bem have a large percentage that are with it and fancy.

amother
Linen

Post Mon, Oct 23 2023, 7:55 am
amother Cyan wrote:
Not at all!
Meoros is more simple (somewhat oot) crowd with it but not "too with it" very cool type

😆😆😆
I’m not saying you’re wrong
But my friend with a third (?) grader in Meoros tried to switch out because she found it way too in town and fancy, over the top. She said literally every girl in the class was super fancy.

It’s a matter of the particular class as well as who you know in the school. - and of course where you’re coming from

amother
Linen

Post Mon, Oct 23 2023, 7:56 am
amother Mintgreen wrote:

Nachlas

(But it’s very hard to get in)

amother
Mintgreen

Post Mon, Oct 23 2023, 7:59 am
amother Linen wrote:
Nachlas

(But it’s very hard to get in)

Ok. I may have pull but not sure if it’s enough. Where else should I apply that’s similar in this regard?

amother
Begonia

Post Mon, Oct 23 2023, 8:02 am
amother Mintgreen wrote:
Ok. I may have pull but not sure if it’s enough. Where else should I apply that’s similar in this regard?

Bnos Bracha. (At least that's my impression).
Low-key, simple, warm

amother
Stone

Post Mon, Oct 23 2023, 8:19 am
amother Mintgreen wrote:

neemas

amother
OP

Post Mon, Oct 23 2023, 4:05 pm
Really appreciate all the information about all the schools on this thread! This thread ended up being way more helpful than I imagined.

One last question about even yisrael though- how many classes do they have per grade ?

amother
Clover

Post Mon, Oct 23 2023, 5:36 pm
amother OP wrote:
Really appreciate all the information about all the schools on this thread! This thread ended up being way more helpful than I imagined.

One last question about even yisrael though- how many classes do they have per grade ?

I think 7th and 8th and up still has 1

amother
Cyan

Post Mon, Oct 23 2023, 5:43 pm
amother Mintgreen wrote:

MEOROS best.
Maybe Nachlas.
Not BEM.

amother
Cyan

Post Mon, Oct 23 2023, 5:45 pm
amother Stone wrote:
Meoros and bem have a large percentage that are with it and fancy.

Not at all. Very small percentage. Most (at least 80%) are simple, hard working, not fancy type, solid normal frum, strong values, and non spoiled families
Page 4 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries