Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Two more hostages just released from Gaza BH

amother
OP

Post Mon, Oct 23 2023, 6:55 pm
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/liv.....85260

The third and fourth hostages to be freed
In the last half an hour, we've been reporting on the release of two more hostages released from Gaza.

Israeli media has named them as Nurit Cooper and Yocheved Lifshitz, which an Israeli government official confirmed to CBS, the BBC's media partner in the US. Egyptian media has also reported that they had reached the Rafah crossing, where southern Gaza meets Egypt and where humanitarian aid has been getting into Gaza in recent days.

We're continuing to find out more about the two recently freed hostages, but another thing to note is that they weren't the first. Judith and Natalie Raanan, an American-Israeli mother and daughter, were freed by Hamas on Friday.

The pair were let go for "humanitarian reasons", Hamas said at the time. Once released, they were taken by Israeli army officials from Gaza to a military base in the centre of the country, where family members were reportedly waiting.

Queen Of Hearts

Post Mon, Oct 23 2023, 7:14 pm
Chilling to watch the 2 gunmen hand them over. The way they're holding their hands. Offering them food and drink.
One of them shakes a Hamas members hand and says Shalom.
Hands that brutally murdered others in cold blood...

amother
Topaz

Post Mon, Oct 23 2023, 7:16 pm
Sweetmommy wrote:
Chilling to watch the 2 gunmen hand them over. The way they're holding their hands. Offering them food and drink.
One of them shakes a Hamas members hand and says Shalom.
Hands that brutally murdered others in cold blood...

Where did you see this?

#BestBubby

Post Mon, Oct 23 2023, 7:22 pm
On youtube.

#BestBubby

Post Mon, Oct 23 2023, 7:23 pm
BH, may they all be released unharmed soon,
Please Hashem!

Queen Of Hearts

Post Mon, Oct 23 2023, 7:24 pm
amother Topaz wrote:
Where did you see this?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne......html

amother
OP

Post Mon, Oct 23 2023, 7:25 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkyq5WCA0lI

amother
Topaz

Post Mon, Oct 23 2023, 7:47 pm
amother OP wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkyq5WCA0lI

Sickening. Why did she shake his hand??

amother
Forestgreen

Post Mon, Oct 23 2023, 7:50 pm
amother Topaz wrote:

I really hope you aren’t judging this woman. I’m going to assume u meant sickening as in how manipulative this footage is on hamas’s part.

chestnut

Post Mon, Oct 23 2023, 7:57 pm
Can we stop judging these poor women's every move??

justforfun87

Post Mon, Oct 23 2023, 8:01 pm
amother Topaz wrote:

She may have dementia, he may have been "nice" to her, she was probably overwhelmed by the cameras, maybe scared he would grab her away. Who knows why she shook his hand. Suffice to say they are probably in a state of shock.

amother
Maroon

Post Mon, Oct 23 2023, 8:07 pm
These poor poor savtas. What they had to endure in their old age. I literally can't stop thinking about them. And to think that their husbands are still there... I'm so full of rage at these monsters. Ugh. I need to punch something

4thebooks

Post Mon, Oct 23 2023, 8:14 pm
I also noticed the hand shake and rewatched it 3 times. Thinking these Hamas bastards want to look “nice” on camera.
My question is, what holds them back from shooting everyone that’s there to take over the hostages?

amother
Topaz

Post Mon, Oct 23 2023, 8:15 pm
amother Forestgreen wrote:
I really hope you aren’t judging this woman. I’m going to assume u meant sickening as in how manipulative this footage is on hamas’s part.

I’m saying the terrorists pretending to be so nice in the video is sickening.
And then I asked why did she shake his hand. Of course I wasn’t judging her!

ima22

Post Mon, Oct 23 2023, 8:23 pm
Being that both of their husband remain captives I am sure they are terrified of doing anything that may put their husbands at risk

S1959

Post Mon, Oct 23 2023, 8:30 pm
Mrs. Lifshitz had been a " peace" activist for years. Maybe after all of this, she still didn't change her liberal views and still thinks there can be peace. Just like hatred of Israel has been brainwashed into "Palestinian" minds, liberal notions of peace with Arabs has been brainwashed into some liberal minds, no matter what the wicked ones do.

amother
Tuberose

Post Mon, Oct 23 2023, 8:32 pm
S1959 wrote:
Mrs. Lifshitz had been a " peace" activist for years. Maybe after all of this, she still didn't change her liberal views and still thinks there can be peace. Just like hatred of Israel has been brainwashed into "Palestinian" minds, liberal notions of peace with Arabs has been brainwashed into some liberal minds, no matter what the wicked ones do.

This is very mean.

Cheiny

Post Mon, Oct 23 2023, 8:34 pm
amother OP wrote:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-middle-east-67185260

The third and fourth hostages to be freed
In the last half an hour, we've been reporting on the release of two more hostages released from Gaza.

Israeli media has named them as Nurit Cooper and Yocheved Lifshitz, which an Israeli government official confirmed to CBS, the BBC's media partner in the US. Egyptian media has also reported that they had reached the Rafah crossing, where southern Gaza meets Egypt and where humanitarian aid has been getting into Gaza in recent days.

We're continuing to find out more about the two recently freed hostages, but another thing to note is that they weren't the first. Judith and Natalie Raanan, an American-Israeli mother and daughter, were freed by Hamas on Friday.

The pair were let go for "humanitarian reasons", Hamas said at the time. Once released, they were taken by Israeli army officials from Gaza to a military base in the centre of the country, where family members were reportedly waiting.

A thread was already started on this earlier.

https://www.imamother.com/foru.....32993

S1959

Post Tue, Oct 24 2023, 7:55 am
amother Tuberose wrote:
This is very mean.
You're right. I shouldn't have posted what I did. It was the wrong place to post my feelings about some of the leftists in Israel. I'm just afraid that after all of this, leftists in Israel will still push for "peace" with Palestinians by giving into all of rheir demands, including giving away Jewish lands and putting more lives in danger , by giving control to Fatah, which hates Israel as much as Hamas.
Hashem should free all of the hostages.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions