Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Photography and Fine Art
Large Family photo
1  2  Next

fireworker

Post Fri, Nov 10 2023, 1:36 pm
We recently took a family pic that I would like printed for my family room.
What are my best options? I am thinking to do a very large acrylic wall print..any better options?

Where is the best place to order this from?

TIA!

sugarcookie

Post Fri, Nov 10 2023, 2:13 pm
Printique. I printed many things by them always had a good experience.
I recently printed a big acrylic picture and I’m very happy with it

Pickle1

Post Fri, Nov 10 2023, 2:21 pm
another vote for printique. extremely happy with pricing and quality. I did prints diff sizes mounted to styrene and set up collage style on my wall. I've ordered a few times with them.

cindyh

Post Fri, Nov 10 2023, 3:27 pm
Another vote for them! And they're on sale now!

fireworker

Post Sat, Nov 11 2023, 6:15 pm
I checked out Printique, it shows like $470 for a large acrylic pic?? What. I missing??

Fabulous

Post Sat, Nov 11 2023, 6:48 pm
I just did it at canvasdiscount and I’m very happy. It was about $150 for 30x40. Significantly cheaper than anywhere else. I read the reviews and they were mostly positive bh. It came super fast too.
There was another site that was even cheaper but the online reviews were awful so I stayed away

fireworker

Post Sat, Nov 11 2023, 8:13 pm
Fabulous wrote:
I just did it at canvasdiscount and I’m very happy. It was about $150 for 30x40. Significantly cheaper than anywhere else. I read the reviews and they were mostly positive bh. It came super fast too.
There was another site that was even cheaper but the online reviews were awful so I stayed away

Thanks! Just confirming, you did acrylic?

fireworker

Post Sat, Nov 11 2023, 8:55 pm
Bump..anyone else?

margeurette

Post Sat, Nov 11 2023, 9:30 pm
Acrylic is generally a very expensive option. Mpix is also great, not sure f they’re cheaper. Metal is a bit cheaper, also nice, and styrene is the cheapest.

fireworker

Post Sat, Nov 11 2023, 9:42 pm
margeurette wrote:
Acrylic is generally a very expensive option. Mpix is also great, not sure f they’re cheaper. Metal is a bit cheaper, also nice, and styrene is the cheapest.

Thanks

Fabulous

Post Sat, Nov 11 2023, 10:16 pm
fireworker wrote:
Thanks! Just confirming, you did acrylic?

Yes.

honey36

Post Sat, Nov 11 2023, 10:23 pm
margeurette wrote:

What is styrene? I don't see that option on the printique website. Is that just a poster print which you would need a frame around to hang it?

Fabulous

Post Sat, Nov 11 2023, 10:24 pm
https://I.imgur.com/rYqrLQO.png

I got mine on sale a but cheaper maybe around https://www.canvasdiscount.com.....s.jsf

margeurette

Post Sat, Nov 11 2023, 10:39 pm
honey36 wrote:
What is styrene? I don't see that option on the printique website. Is that just a poster print which you would need a frame around to hang it?

You don’t need a frame, it’s a print mounted on styrene.

Pickle1

Post Sun, Nov 12 2023, 7:23 am
for styrene, you have to click you want to order a regular print, once its in your cart, you will see additional options for the print, and you can will see the mount to styrene option. I'm very happy with my styrenes.

the stryrene is kind of having your picture on a hard matte board. hang on your wall with velcro. you can clean with windex Smile

ez-pass

Post Sun, Nov 12 2023, 7:30 am
I did a canvas print. Acrylic and metal were super expensive. I use canvas on demand. Came fast and really nice. I did a bunch, biggest picture I did was 36x36.

fireworker

Post Tue, Nov 14 2023, 10:06 pm
Bumping this up if anyone sees any good deals to print large family photo (pref acrylic or metal but can be canvas or other too)

Thanks

Crookshanks

Post Tue, Nov 14 2023, 10:09 pm
I printed a photo on acrylic on Snapfish. It was really pricey, so I just waited for a site wide sale and it came out very cheap and the plaque was stunning.

https://www.snapfish.com/acryl.....gview

They have 55% off the entire site until midnight tonight. That would make a 20" x 30" acrylic plaque a bit more than $100.

fireworker

Post Mon, Nov 20 2023, 11:19 am
Anyone know of any good deals now for large acrylic prints? Want really large, like 30x40. Want the quality to be good...

fireworker

Post Mon, Nov 20 2023, 2:02 pm
Bump
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Photography and Fine Art