Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
High impact sports bra

Lakee

Post Sat, Dec 02 2023, 9:16 pm
Hi I go to the gym 5/6 days a week and do a lot of cardio and jumping can anyone recommend a very tight supportive sports bra I wear a 34dd desperate situation lol

Frumwithallergies

Post Sat, Dec 02 2023, 10:13 pm
I love my Elomi sports bras --- very supportive. They are a European brand but available in North America. (I wear an H or a J in their brand, ftr). They are sooooo comfortable and I don't bounce a bit (IYKWIM).

alwaysbhappy

Post Sat, Dec 02 2023, 10:17 pm
There is a company called moving comfort. I have 2 from them. One is called Fiona, it's wirefree. And another one that has under wire. Both are amazing. I just don't remember where I got it.

iamamotha

Post Sat, Dec 02 2023, 10:22 pm
I like the wacoal sports bra I ordered on Amazon all colors are different prices I ordered the cheapest one and was very happy with iy

healthymom1

Post Sat, Dec 02 2023, 10:26 pm
SheFit!!!
Nothing compares.

hellokitty

Post Sat, Dec 02 2023, 10:27 pm
alwaysbhappy wrote:
There is a company called moving comfort. I have 2 from them. One is called Fiona, it's wirefree. And another one that has under wire. Both are amazing. I just don't remember where I got it.

I think they're discontinued 😭 those are the very best. I've heard Brooks acquired the line, but they're not quite the same. I've yet to try and still clinging to the "good ones"

hellokitty

Post Sat, Dec 02 2023, 10:28 pm
healthymom1 wrote:
SheFit!!!
Nothing compares.

are those the zip front ones?

Lakee

Post Sat, Dec 02 2023, 10:30 pm
Thanks everyone I really appreciate 2

healthymom1

Post Sat, Dec 02 2023, 10:31 pm
hellokitty wrote:
are those the zip front ones?

Yes. But the Velcro to customize is amazing. You only buy according to cup size and Velcro pill the rest Velcro strong and haven’t had any issues washing and drying bras and still sticking perfectly

Learning

Post Sun, Dec 03 2023, 12:09 am
I’m also 34DD I just found a bra that I really like also for exercise after not finding a bra for a long time Wacol “How Perfect Wire Free T Shirt Bra”

dveikus

Post Sun, Dec 03 2023, 12:39 am
Lakee wrote:
Hi I go to the gym 5/6 days a week and do a lot of cardio and jumping can anyone recommend a very tight supportive sports bra I wear a 34dd desperate situation lol

I've heard that Enell makes a great high impact in many sizes.

4thebooks

Post Sun, Dec 03 2023, 2:47 am
I like the natori and Victoria secret max

Learning

Post Sun, Dec 03 2023, 11:37 am
I’m also looking for more comfortable bras. Which one of these don’t have an elastic band across on the bottom. I don’t like the elastic pressing on my ribs the same as I don’t like the wire on the bottom of a bra.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics