Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Bra for well endowed women

rachel0615

Post Sat, Dec 09 2023, 9:15 pm
I am looking to buy a new bra. I want something that holds them up high. My last two have had the wires pike through :-(

Any suggestions of brands that wont break the bank?

amother
Copper

Post Sat, Dec 09 2023, 9:17 pm
https://www.soma.com/store/pro.....D_BwE

amother
Burntblack

Post Sat, Dec 09 2023, 9:40 pm
Bali flower

amother
Tanzanite

Post Sat, Dec 09 2023, 10:02 pm
https://www.barenecessities.co.....D_BwE

This is one I have but your best bet is to get fitted. Everyone's body is different.

amother
Oleander

Post Sat, Dec 09 2023, 10:23 pm
Hands down Kaye Larcky [formely Abergale]

amother
Seablue

Post Sat, Dec 09 2023, 10:39 pm
amother Copper wrote:
https://www.soma.com/store/product/Embraceable-Full-Coverage-Wireless-Unlined-Bra/570148820?color=345&size=0732&sem=pmax&gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAiAvdCrBhBREiwAX6-6UnSqB-ANkCms0I3tL_6MAi6yh-_wYHstsZSgPiJG0R6frA6-zYVXXhoCSzAQAvD_BwE

This is not an underwire… is it supportive?

mha3484

Post Sat, Dec 09 2023, 11:09 pm
Wacol and freya

amother
Copper

Post Sat, Dec 09 2023, 11:12 pm
amother Seablue wrote:
This is not an underwire… is it supportive?

Yes! I hate underwire. I’m a G maybe H and underwire stabs my underarms which isn’t safe for your lymph nodes.
I buy 3-4 of these bras every 18-24 months

amother
Carnation

Post Sat, Dec 09 2023, 11:24 pm
Wacol

amother
SandyBrown

Post Sun, Dec 10 2023, 12:17 am
How large?
I’m a 36m.
For a long while, I was wearing regular padded tshirt bras. They gave good lift, but I didn’t like how I looked. I just looked very large and the support wasn’t the best.
I now graduated, at my side, they don’t make tshirt bras. Meaning, tshirt bras aren’t supportive enough for someone so large.
So I turned to “cut and sew” or they’re called “seamed bras”. The ones with the awkward line across the cups.
The lift is incredible. It just works so well for me. I hate the lines, but what choice do I have? It’s either lines or looking huge and wide.
If you google it, you’ll see that these are really constructed and engineered to get the job done.
Personally, I’m wearing the elomi Molly, but there are lots of options, depending on what you like and what works for you.
If you’re so large, why don’t you get fitted in person?

smss

Post Sun, Dec 10 2023, 12:22 am
I like Elomi. Breakoutbras.com is a great place to buy larger sizes, you can email them what you want and they're very helpful.

smss

Post Sun, Dec 10 2023, 12:25 am
amother SandyBrown wrote:
How large?
I’m a 36m.
For a long while, I was wearing regular padded tshirt bras. They gave good lift, but I didn’t like how I looked. I just looked very large and the support wasn’t the best.
I now graduated, at my side, they don’t make tshirt bras. Meaning, tshirt bras aren’t supportive enough for someone so large.
So I turned to “cut and sew” or they’re called “seamed bras”. The ones with the awkward line across the cups.
The lift is incredible. It just works so well for me. I hate the lines, but what choice do I have? It’s either lines or looking huge and wide.
If you google it, you’ll see that these are really constructed and engineered to get the job done.
Personally, I’m wearing the elomi Molly, but there are lots of options, depending on what you like and what works for you.
If you’re so large, why don’t you get fitted in person?

I agree with you. The seamed bras work the best. But like you, I hate the lines!! Anyone found a solution for those?!

amother
Bergamot

Post Sun, Dec 10 2023, 1:22 am
Wacol minimizers

amother
Lime

Post Sun, Dec 10 2023, 4:43 am
Another vote for Wacoal.

Frumwithallergies

Post Sun, Dec 10 2023, 8:48 am
Another vote for Elomi!

SunnyDayz

Post Sun, Dec 10 2023, 9:41 am
I love Elomi! I always get the Cate bra, I find it pretty and supportive.
I buy from herroom.com where they sometimes have certain colors on sale/closeout and can be waaay cheaper than usual.

Frumwithallergies

Post Sun, Dec 10 2023, 11:55 am
SunnyDayz wrote:
I love Elomi! I always get the Cate bra, I find it pretty and supportive.
I buy from herroom.com where they sometimes have certain colors on sale/closeout and can be waaay cheaper than usual.

Thank you for this. I have only every paid retail for elomi and it hurts!
I love the elomi sports bras but will try to expand my horizons.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics