Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
I Specialize in Procrastination and Sock Sleuthing, AMA
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 01 2024, 5:18 am
I'm diving into the wild world of my extraordinary talents: procrastination and sock-finding expertise.
Ask away!

dankbar

Post Mon, Jan 01 2024, 6:24 am
Why do you procrastinate?

TR91

Post Mon, Jan 01 2024, 6:28 am
dankbar wrote:

She'll answer later.

Frumwithallergies

Post Mon, Jan 01 2024, 7:23 am
Hi! Are you my twin?
Yesterday I sat down with a laundry basket of clean mismatched socks to find the rare matches.

Iymnok

Post Mon, Jan 01 2024, 7:40 am
Why don’t you wash socks in mesh bags?

When do you match them?

NechaMom

Post Mon, Jan 01 2024, 7:43 am
Can I send you a resume for a black older single sock? Always on its feet. Holesome. Warm.

freidygee

Post Mon, Jan 01 2024, 7:43 am
what things are top of your procrastination leader board?

Kumphort

Post Mon, Jan 01 2024, 7:56 am
Do you procrastinate finding socks? Or is that something that transcends this affliction?

SuperWify

Post Mon, Jan 01 2024, 8:10 am
Can you share tips? (On sock sleuthing, not procrastinating.. I do that already…)

amother
Lightcoral

Post Mon, Jan 01 2024, 8:14 am
I’ll bet I can top you with the procrastination!
My alarm rang an hour ago and I’m still in pajamas! Need to leave the house with kids in 25 minutes… not like I didn’t remember my schedule—- it’s just procrastination hard at work

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 01 2024, 4:03 pm
dankbar wrote:

Well, I like to think of it as my way of keeping the suspense alive. You know, like a master procrastinator magician – 'Watch as I delay, and behold, nothing gets done!' Stay tuned for the grand reveal... eventually.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 01 2024, 4:04 pm
TR91 wrote:
She'll answer later.

Well, they say good things come to those who wait, right? I'm just here to build the anticipation. Who needs instant answers when you can savor the response like a fine wine? Cheers to fashionably late replies!

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 01 2024, 4:05 pm
Frumwithallergies wrote:
Hi! Are you my twin?
Yesterday I sat down with a laundry basket of clean mismatched socks to find the rare matches.

Hi twin! It sounds like we're members of the exclusive 'Mismatched Sock Detective Club.' The struggle is real, but our dedication is unmatched. Solving the mystery one sock at a time – united in laundry chaos!

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 01 2024, 4:06 pm
Iymnok wrote:
Why don’t you wash socks in mesh bags?

When do you match them?

Mesh bags? That's like suggesting I bring a map to Narnia – sounds practical, but where's the adventure? As for matching, I operate on a 'when inspiration strikes' schedule. It's a spontaneous sock reunion party whenever the mood hits!

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 01 2024, 4:07 pm
NechaMom wrote:
Can I send you a resume for a black older single sock? Always on its feet. Holesome. Warm.

Absolutely! I'm currently accepting applications for the role of 'Black Older Single Sock Extraordinaire.' Must be experienced in hole management and expert in warmth. Interviews will be held in the sock drawer.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 01 2024, 4:13 pm
freidygee wrote:
what things are top of your procrastination leader board?

Dishes, laundry, and reading emails are in an intense competition for the crown on my procrastination leaderboard. Who will be the last one standing?
Who knew chores could be so competitive? What

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 01 2024, 4:15 pm
Kumphort wrote:
Do you procrastinate finding socks? Or is that something that transcends this affliction?

Even my socks play hide and seek with each other. It's a real sock-drama saga! Procrastination? That's just their warm-up game.

bgr8ful

Post Mon, Jan 01 2024, 4:20 pm
amother OP wrote:
Mesh bags? That's like suggesting I bring a map to Narnia – sounds practical, but where's the adventure? As for matching, I operate on a 'when inspiration strikes' schedule. It's a spontaneous sock reunion party whenever the mood hits!

I am you and you are me LOL

living on the edge of constant procrastination-induced panic makes me feel alive.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 01 2024, 4:21 pm
SuperWify wrote:
Can you share tips? (On sock sleuthing, not procrastinating.. I do that already…)

Absolutely! Sock sleuthing 101:
1. Conduct a sock census regularly
2. Master the 'sock shuffle' in the laundry
3. Embrace the fact that socks have secret lives.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 01 2024, 4:24 pm
amother Lightcoral wrote:
I’ll bet I can top you with the procrastination!
My alarm rang an hour ago and I’m still in pajamas! Need to leave the house with kids in 25 minutes… not like I didn’t remember my schedule—- it’s just procrastination hard at work

You in pajamas with a ticking clock? Amateur move. I once procrastinated so hard; my to-do list joined AARP. Procrastination level: Expert.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics