Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
What happened to Dr Zweihorn??

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jan 04 2024, 12:02 pm
He just closed his practice, didn't inform his patients and left to Tennessee, as far as I heard from my kids reg dentist. No contact #, didn't refer us to another practice. I am so annoyed , but on the other hand, does anyone know if he's okay? Like what makes a person get up, move to another state and not take the time to let his patience know, and help them find new practices?!?!
He was using my son's insurance for his braces and now other orthodontists dont want to use the insurance.

amother
Denim

Post Thu, Jan 04 2024, 12:33 pm
HE MOVED TO TENNESSEE??!!
I have his cell #, he gave it to me to text him in regards to appointments and to be in contact. Come to think of it, I last heard from him a month ago. I'm going to text him a reminder that I'm still waiting for a callback

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jan 04 2024, 12:53 pm
Which #? Cuz the # I got from someone on here, no one is responding. My last appt was exactly 2 months ago, beginning november and haven't reached him since.

amother
Denim

Post Thu, Jan 04 2024, 1:01 pm
amother OP wrote:
Which #? Cuz the # I got from someone on here, no one is responding. My last appt was exactly 2 months ago, beginning november and haven't reached him since.

A 347 # ending in 2341

The 718# doesnt ring, he used to have a website... Also gone.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jan 04 2024, 1:11 pm
No. Was a 646#. If you reach him, can you let me know on here? And can u ask him to where he transferred his bp patients ? Thanks

kenz

Post Thu, Jan 04 2024, 1:13 pm
I have no idea who he is but I’m so intrigued.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries