Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Pot filler

amother
OP

Post Sun, Feb 18 2024, 7:13 am
Considering whether to get one. If you have one— is it worth it? Do you really find it helpful? And more importantly— we only use filtered water for cooking— is it possible to have it filtered?

EPL

Post Sun, Feb 18 2024, 7:17 am
I have a pot filler, and I find it very useful. If you're cooking large pots of soup or even pasta, where you would have to lift the heavy pot and carry it to the stove, you will find it helpful. I don't think it's filtered water, but you're boiling the water, so why would that matter?

amother
Thistle

Post Sun, Feb 18 2024, 7:20 am
I think it depends how far your sink is from your stove and how often you make big pots of soup.
I don't personally have one because when I was looking into it I was warned by many people that they have issues with it leaking so I chose not to bother

amother
OP

Post Sun, Feb 18 2024, 7:20 am
We are makpid on filtered water even if boiling as per our rav. Is there a way for it to even be filtered?

Rubber Ducky

Post Sun, Feb 18 2024, 7:29 am
You may be able to filter the line. I have a client who did that. Their contractor handled the specifics. (Yes, I am a kitchen designer.)

IMHO pot fillers are useful only if your stove is far from the sink, or if you have a bad back.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics