Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Plus Size Fashion- Safe Haven
Help me find clothes I can nurse in

amother
OP

Post Mon, Mar 25 2024, 10:03 pm
I need either dresses with easy buttons, or sets, or tops that I can wear with a black skirt.

I've already checked Japparel (got a couple things), Dress Blank, Drama, Mayas Place and Junees.

Any other brands I can look at? I live OOT, so must be brands that have websites.

amother
Red

Post Mon, Mar 25 2024, 10:18 pm
amother OP wrote:
I need either dresses with easy buttons, or sets, or tops that I can wear with a black skirt.

I've already checked Japparel (got a couple things), Dress Blank, Drama, Mayas Place and Junees.

Any other brands I can look at? I live OOT, so must be brands that have websites.

Honestly I've nursed multiple babies and I have some nursing clothing but mostly I just wear regular shirts with a tank underneath that I can pull down to nurse. I pull my top shirt up and the tank down so I have stomach coverage.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Mar 25 2024, 10:34 pm
amother Red wrote:
Honestly I've nursed multiple babies and I have some nursing clothing but mostly I just wear regular shirts with a tank underneath that I can pull down to nurse. I pull my top shirt up and the tank down so I have stomach coverage.

Yes, totally fine with that option! Right now I have lots of dresses with no buttons in my closet. Need some tops/skirts/dresses with buttons....

amother
Broom

Post Mon, Mar 25 2024, 11:07 pm
Try “BeautiFul boutique “ located in Monsey but they have a website too.

amother
Ecru

Post Tue, Mar 26 2024, 10:51 am
I lived in Button down shirts when I was nursing. You can find them in almost any store.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Plus Size Fashion- Safe Haven