Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection
Help me empty my pantry with easy recipes!

amother
OP

Post Mon, Apr 15 2024, 6:54 pm
Random chometz stuff I want to use up over the next couple of days, preferably with a Betty Crocker pizza maker.

Thin noodles- like for chicken soup. Any idea how can make that into kugel like using Betty Crocker?

Spaghetti

Bread crumbs

Frozen pastry dough

Any ideas? Tia!

Dolly Welsh

Post Mon, Apr 15 2024, 7:08 pm
Pastry dough. Sounds like a quiche. If you can get a pie going, fill it with cooked things. Cook up the various noodles, drain, mix with egg, spice it well, mix in some breadcrumbs, and bake until the crust is cooked. The rest of it is cooked already. Use enough breadcrumbs; you don't want it too wet. If you are baking milch, put some cheese on it. If not, put some tomato paste on it. A few leaves mixed in will give variety. Basil or something.

amother
Pearl

Post Mon, Apr 15 2024, 7:12 pm
You can make a kugel using the thin noodles. Mix eggs, oil, sugar, vanilla, and water/almondmilk and pour over raw noodles in Betty Crocker. As long as they are mostly covered they'll cook in the liquid and become a kugel. You can top with breadcrumbs if you want.

Agree about quiche using pastry dough. Shape into pie, fill with eggs, veggies, almondmilk.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics