Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
Coming to Pittsburgh for Chassunah, need accomidations thurs

Ambassador-to-KJ

Post Wed, Oct 22 2008, 8:55 pm
Hiya Pittsburghers. We are coming in for the Shollar/Marcus Chassunah tasking place on Sunday ( we are mishpacha) and already had a place to stay but I just found out our hosts thought that we were coming on Friday and their Yom tov guests will still be around tomorrow so they wont have room for us Thursday night. I was wondering if anyone had a place for us thursday night. We would need two rooms as we are coming with our three kids and babysitter. Please pm me or reply to this if you could host us for that one night. Thanks so much!

shayna82

Post Wed, Oct 22 2008, 8:57 pm
hey, I would love to host you, but just dont have the room.

I will see if I can find you someone

Ambassador-to-KJ

Post Wed, Oct 22 2008, 9:01 pm
Thanks so much Shayna! I really appreciate your helping me. My sister is all filled up and doesnt have room for us and she is so busy now she doesnt have time to help me find a place for thursday night. We usually never had a problem bc my brother used to live in Pgh too and between his house and my sisters house there was always room. I would really appreciate the help Smile

shayna82

Post Wed, Oct 22 2008, 9:08 pm
wow, Im so intersted in knowing who your sister is? maybe im friends with her

Ambassador-to-KJ

Post Wed, Oct 22 2008, 9:09 pm
I PMed you

Ambassador-to-KJ

Post Wed, Oct 22 2008, 9:52 pm
Shayna, mysister just called me to tell me our hosts can after all have us Thursday night. Their guests are leaving earlier in the day and they will be able to get the rooms ready for us for Thursday night. Thanks so much again for the willingness to help us out. By the way, I sent you a private message with who I am and who my sister is. Maybe Ill see you in Pgh this Shabbos Smile Where do you daven?

Frumom

Post Wed, Oct 22 2008, 11:13 pm
Hey! See you soon! Wink Safe trip!

boruchhashem

Post Wed, Oct 22 2008, 11:16 pm
Good luck on your trip. In case you don't know who I am, we met in the grocery the day of your farbrengen.

Tamiri

Post Thu, Oct 23 2008, 2:15 am
Heh heh, I knew the Marcus girl/s (I guess this is Miriam) when she was a tiny little girl, we lived across the street on Beacon. Mazal tov!

Ambassador-to-KJ

Post Thu, Oct 23 2008, 8:53 am
Tamiri, Then you were sort of my neighbor too at that time. Im Yitzy Shollar's (miriams chosson) Sister and we lived over on Wendover a couple of blocks away. Smile

Baruch Hashem, We met in Landua's? Smile You could be one of three people, just thinking who would be on Imamother? Are you the one who has my cell number bit never uses it??!!? LOL LOL

Tamiri

Post Thu, Oct 23 2008, 8:57 am
Shollar were not on Beacon near Hillel Torah at that time... this was when they rented from Madlekorn (if I got the name right).

Ambassador-to-KJ

Post Thu, Oct 23 2008, 9:33 am
We werent on Beacon, but pretty much around the corner )and down the block
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics