Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Child-related inquiries
Pajamas with "feet"
Previous  1  2

yo'ma

Post Fri, Nov 07 2008, 12:32 pm
guest21 wrote:
I've always been put off when people call things or situations [crazy]. The word [crazy] should be used exclusively to refer to slow development. It is very insensitive to use it to mean crazy, or silly!

Totally off topic, but I said gross in front of someone who's name is Gross and obviously she got very offended.

yo'ma

Post Fri, Nov 07 2008, 12:33 pm
poemmom wrote:
But I will never get them again -- they are hard to fit properly, since they only fit the child when their legs are exactly the same length as the pjs --otherwise they are too short to be worn, or long and the feet drag because their real feet are up in the legs. Even if they fit when you buy them, they won't pretty soon.

Some of them have 2 rows of snaps. Or at least, used to.

sky

Post Sat, Nov 08 2008, 7:39 pm
Mrs. XYZ wrote:
sky wrote:
Carters makes this. I normally get them from the Carter's outlet but I can sometimes find it at Walmart.

I searched online and managed to find 2 styles, but they only come till size 24 months. Would that fit a 2 year old?

The carter's ones have 2 rows of snaps.

Regarding size, my son is wearing size 24 months. It is fitting him exactly right now and is a little tight. He is wearing size 3 months really. He is 32 pounds and 34 inches if that helps. I am snapping it on the second row of snaps.

I really need to get him the next size but have not started looking yet.

GAMZu

Post Sat, Nov 08 2008, 9:08 pm
They have it in red... that's not a girl color.

yo'ma... the last name Gross means groys/big. She didn't know what her last name means??

mummiedearest

Post Sat, Nov 08 2008, 9:10 pm
GAMZu wrote:
They have it in red... that's not a girl color.

red isn't a girl color? since when? (then again my daughter wears blue firedog pjs.)

GAMZu

Post Sat, Nov 08 2008, 9:25 pm
Learn something new every day. Smile But really, RED? A girl color? You can't be serious. (Not that any color really matters on PJs- my boys have leopard print because they were so excited to "be leopards" and they wear them whenever they are clean. But since we're at it- your son doesn't have anything in red? My sons actually have solid red PJs with a robot on it, as well as solid red t-shirts, polos, sweatshirts... )

yo'ma

Post Sun, Nov 09 2008, 3:55 am
GAMZu wrote:
(Not that any color really matters on PJs- my boys have leopard print because they were so excited to "be leopards" and they wear them whenever they are clean.

I bought my 9 year old son grey pajamas and he didn't want to wear them because he said that it looks like a doctors uniform. I didn't realize when I bought it, but it does. I don't know his problem with wearing doctor clothing. I ended up making him wear it because, like you said, who cares, it's pajamas.

Isramom8

Post Sun, Nov 09 2008, 11:19 am
sky wrote:
Mrs. XYZ wrote:
sky wrote:
Carters makes this. I normally get them from the Carter's outlet but I can sometimes find it at Walmart.

I searched online and managed to find 2 styles, but they only come till size 24 months. Would that fit a 2 year old?

The carter's ones have 2 rows of snaps.

Regarding size, my son is wearing size 24 months. It is fitting him exactly right now and is a little tight. He is wearing size 3 months really. He is 32 pounds and 34 inches if that helps. I am snapping it on the second row of snaps.

I really need to get him the next size but have not started looking yet.

Guess what? I just found those hand me down pajamas! They are Carters (like from 1991, I'm telling you), and they do have 2 rows of snaps, and they are 24 months, and fit my 2 year old exactly. And they're still in great condition! Light blue and white with a picture of bears on ice, it says ARCTIC ANTICS. My toddler is fresh out of his bath wearing them and he looks so cute and cozy! Ahhh, life's simple joys Very Happy

edited for spelling of the word ARCTIC

Last edited by Isramom8 on Sun, Nov 09 2008, 9:48 pm; edited 2 times in total

greenfire

Post Sun, Nov 09 2008, 12:16 pm
speaking of red - we had a cozy pair of red waffle weave pjs worn by a good few of my kiddies boy & girlies ...

we however traded feetsies for sweats & socks ... the plastic made for a foul odor on clean little feetsalach ...

but I do recall the double snaps for height adjustment ... and carter's is still around

greenfire

Post Sun, Nov 09 2008, 12:21 pm
http://www.mybabypajamas.com/g.....Q-KOA
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Child-related inquiries