Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
Need help in decision making about where to live.
Previous  1  2  3

amother

Post Wed, Feb 01 2006, 3:36 pm
thats true, but the expenses are much higher.

amother

Post Wed, Feb 01 2006, 4:17 pm
SaraG wrote:
But NY salaries are higher.

We are in CH very often, and my dh talks to the people he knows there. Most consider making enough money to pay your rent and bills a good salary (many are not making it, and running up really high credit card bills) Where I live, a lot of young couples are living similar life styles to their CH equivalents, and are having enough money to put some away for the future. In fact hardly anyone I know in CH (in the under 30 crowed)doesn't worry about how they will pay their rent.

amother

Post Wed, Feb 01 2006, 4:20 pm
Original amother:

Amother if you dont mind me asking where do you live?

amother

Post Wed, Feb 01 2006, 6:35 pm
does anyone have any thoughts on the lubavitch chicago area communities? I already know it's expensive but how is it for young couples? (new amother)

chocolate moose

Post Wed, Feb 01 2006, 6:50 pm
People HATE Chicago, huge machlokes there, and crazy expenisve tuition and homes.

It's machlokes like Detroit.

amother

Post Wed, Feb 01 2006, 8:01 pm
amother wrote:
Original amother:

Amother if you dont mind me asking where do you live?

I did talk about my place before, and I know there are reasons why it would be hard for most people to live here. (I already posted the biggest pros and cons) However, I do not want to post where I'm from for the soul reason that I do not want people who know me to figure it out (by the fact that I travel to NY often and my city) and start guessing what my dh makes, and what we are saving.

amother

Post Wed, Feb 01 2006, 8:27 pm
amother wrote:
We're also in the process of looking to move. We're in Baltimore now. It's a nice place for the RIGHT family. We're looking at a few communities. If you'd like to e-mail me at baltimoremom@hotmail.com we can swap info. Lots of luck!

Why do you want to move out of baltimore? Is there anything wrong with it that you want to move out?

amother

Post Wed, Feb 08 2006, 12:10 pm
This is the original amother:

I just want to keep you all posted right now we are looking into something I dont want to give to much info. Thank you all for your replys it has been greatly appreciated and helpful

chocolate moose

Post Fri, Aug 24 2007, 1:48 pm
bump
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics