Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
Please sign this petition

small bean

Post Tue, Feb 03 2009, 2:04 pm
Even though it probably wont make a difference, I suggest anybody who would like this economy to recover to sign the petition. In my opinion, the ony way for the economy to recover is if the govt steps away, but even if you beleive in a stimulus package, this package makes no sense.

what's ever in bold, is John McCains opinion.

[b]The Senate recently began debate on an economic stimulus package that is intended to get our economy get back on track and help Americans who are suffering through these difficult times. Unfortunately, the proposal on the table is big on the giveaways for the special interests and corporate high rollers, yet short on help for ordinary working Americans.

I cannot and do not support the package on the table from the Democrats and the Obama Administration. Our country does not need just another spending bill, particularly not one that will load future generations with the burden of massive debt. We need a short term stimulus bill that will directly help people, create jobs, and provide a jolt to our economy[/b]. - I disagree with this, I think we need the government to back out and things will recover on it's own.

I also believe wall street should still be getting big bonuses ect. I think so far everything obama had said and done is pretty stupid, but that's me. I think most american are now realizing that this is not what we needed. I think many regret that they voted him in because we haven't seen any positive change and he is not proposing any positive change. I give him until jauary to make any positive change. and then we can discuss if he's doing a good job or not...

Please go to this link to sign the petition http://www.countryfirstpac.com......aspx
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics