Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers
Work from home that does not involve selling?
Previous  1  2

Tweedledee

Post Thu, Apr 02 2009, 1:56 pm
I'm not into chassidishe music at all. I wouldn't be able to give a fair review.
as for jewlery makintg, I'm a lousy teacher. I want to make pendants and sell them., not teach.

IBR

Post Sun, May 24 2009, 9:30 am
First of all I don't think there is away to make money without selling. You are always selling something if its not vitamins its your service like child care or your product or yourself. For those who want to sell jewelry like someone mentioned going to schools or offering to do parties is one way. Another way is to go to malls, hospitals, airport basically where there is a lot of people and of course ebay, amazon and all those online places. Make it as a fundraiser for a local shul, shchool and give some percent to that organization. Wear it to shul and everywhere you go when people ask you tell them you make it and can make the same for them. it works I have bought jewelry from a lady who does it here because I saw her wear it and I liked it.
I think I have posted this before for all of you looking for administrative jobs or creative like graphic design or anything else there is odesk. PM me and I will explain for all of you who have looked into it and have trouble PM me and I will help for free I know what its like times are tough for all of us now.
Hatzlacha to all

Mama Bear

Post Sun, May 24 2009, 9:49 am
unfortunately that is not a paid job. I was also contacted to write up reviews... for free. I did it before I was a mom and had loads of spare time and music was my passion. Now I'm even strugglingn with my decision to return to my ebay job over the summer.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers