Home

What formula is the best

Report offensive ad

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

amother

Post Posted: Sun, Jul 12 2009, 3:31 pm       Post subject: what formula is the best
what formula is best for gasy babies ?

ss321

Post Posted: Sun, Jul 12 2009, 7:47 pm       Post subject: re: what formula is the best
I think enfamil gentelease is great.

similac also makes an "equivalent" formula but I forgot what its called.

shoy18

Post Posted: Sun, Jul 12 2009, 8:11 pm       Post subject: re: what formula is the best
enfamil gentlease

just realized I said the exact same thing as ss321 so.. ditto!

amother

Post Posted: Sun, Jul 12 2009, 8:14 pm       Post subject: Re: re: what formula is the best
ss321 wrote:
I think enfamil gentelease is great.

similac also makes an "equivalent" formula but I forgot what its called.

maybe sensitive??? the orange can?

sporty

Post Posted: Sun, Jul 12 2009, 9:27 pm       Post subject: re: what formula is the best
I use sim sensitive (orange can) for dd.
When we realized the regular formula was hurting her belly my dr. said to try the enfamil gentlease but she wouldn't drink it. She had been on the blue similac and I think she was used to the brand or something so we bought sim sensitive and decided to try it and she took to it no problem. Recently I went back and tried the regular similac and she would barely touch it so I have to stick with the sensitive. I like it but it gets very foamy when you mix the powder and water.

shoy18

Post Posted: Sun, Jul 12 2009, 9:32 pm       Post subject: Re: re: what formula is the best
sporty wrote:
I use sim sensitive (orange can) for dd.
When we realized the regular formula was hurting her belly my dr. said to try the enfamil gentlease but she wouldn't drink it. She had been on the blue similac and I think she was used to the brand or something so we bought sim sensitive and decided to try it and she took to it no problem. Recently I went back and tried the regular similac and she would barely touch it so I have to stick with the sensitive. I like it but it gets very foamy when you mix the powder and water.

After a few monthes on gentlease I tried to switch my baby to regular just because its was easier to get... oh was she mad, I gave it to her one feeding and she cried the entire day...needless to say she stayed on it until she turned 1.

Mommy3.5

Post Posted: Sun, Jul 12 2009, 9:45 pm       Post subject:
It depends on your baby. Different babies react to different formulas. There is no "best" formula, only a formula best for your child.
View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Page 1 of 1