Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Where to buy tzitzis, kippas for soon-to-be three-year-old?

DovDov

Post Tue, Nov 17 2009, 11:16 am
We live out of town, but my parents are going to be in the Flatbush area a few days before the upsherin. My son wants mostly plain black kippot (though he'll accept aleph-bais around the rim) and we want to get a few sets of undershirt-tzitzis. Prices here are outrageous -- $12 a kippa?!

Any suggestions for good cheap places to go in Flatbush?

My son also has his heart set on having "people" on his birthday cake (his friend has a spiderman birthday party with little spiderman figures). I'm thinking mitzvah kinder might be more appropriate for an upsherin, so a recommendation on where to pick a couple of those up would also be appreciated!

Twizzlers

Post Tue, Nov 17 2009, 4:27 pm
DovDov wrote:
We live out of town, but my parents are going to be in the Flatbush area a few days before the upsherin. My son wants mostly plain black kippot (though he'll accept aleph-bais around the rim) and we want to get a few sets of undershirt-tzitzis. Prices here are outrageous -- $12 a kippa?!

Any suggestions for good cheap places to go in Flatbush?

My son also has his heart set on having "people" on his birthday cake (his friend has a spiderman birthday party with little spiderman figures). I'm thinking mitzvah kinder might be more appropriate for an upsherin, so a recommendation on where to pick a couple of those up would also be appreciated!

mitzva kinder would probably be sold in any seforim store. if they want to go to boro park, Keter has plain yarmulkas for $3 and painted for $8 BUT good luck finding parking anywhere near that store.

if they are interested, I sell yarmulkas from my home in flatbush. $5 for plain and $10 for painted. feel free to pm me if this works for you.

malkie

Post Tue, Nov 17 2009, 7:31 pm
Eichler's on Coney Island Ave in Flatbush. It would be the quickest one-stop kind of place.

Pearlgem

Post Mon, Jul 12 2021, 1:38 pm
Twizzlers wrote:
mitzva kinder would probably be sold in any seforim store. if they want to go to boro park, Keter has plain yarmulkas for $3 and painted for $8 BUT good luck finding parking anywhere near that store.

if they are interested, I sell yarmulkas from my home in flatbush. $5 for plain and $10 for painted. feel free to pm me if this works for you.

Do you still sell from your house?
Can you send me your address?
Are there specific times to come by?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries