Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs
SHAARE ZEDEK HOSPITAL
Previous  1  2  3

Pearl

Post Thu, Aug 04 2005, 8:36 am
LOL LOL LOL

supermom

Post Thu, Aug 04 2005, 2:06 pm
we don't what Confused
the only problem is that they would think it is a womans FBI not for men unless the men are using womans names.

Post Thu, Aug 04 2005, 3:46 pm
Now, they can bring the internet to your bedside!-
www.healthcare-informatics.com wrote:

Cart capabilities

Bedside carts have become more sophisticated and in tune with the needs of patients as well as those of nurses and doctors. Siemens Communications Enterprises, Boca Raton, Fla., has begun marketing a combination communications, education and entertainment device called the HiPath HiMed Healthcare Solution. Patients can use a 15-inch monitor and accompanying technology to watch television, order a movie, browse the Internet, make a phone call or play the radio or a video game. Clinical staff can swivel the monitor toward themselves to retrieve patient data after logging on to their hospital network by using a smart card.

http://www.healthcare-informat.....I.htm

technic

Post Thu, Aug 04 2005, 4:16 pm
yes but will it do hsework? if so ill have one Very Happy (supermom my comment 2 was re working 4 the mossad 8) )

supermom

Post Mon, Aug 22 2005, 3:07 pm
nope not working for the mosad 8)

and low and behold not giving birth there found a different hospital to give birth at. guess no truck full of emails after all.

technic

Post Mon, Aug 22 2005, 5:04 pm
oh nooooooo I was looking 4ward 2 sending u one!!!!bshaa tova...

Pearl

Post Tue, Aug 23 2005, 6:21 am
which hospital, supermom?

and maybe they deliver emails there as well?

supermom

Post Tue, Aug 23 2005, 8:34 am
Bikur Cholim I doubt that they have that system. it is smack in middle of town so I am expecting hopefully in my two day stay more than my husband coming to see me. which is not so bad but when he is not there boy is it boring. the policies there I like which I heard of a little more when asking around so here I go to bikur cholim hopefully soon!!

Pearl

Post Tue, Aug 23 2005, 9:05 am
IYH!!!
sounds good!

livinginisrael

Post Mon, Aug 24 2009, 7:29 am
this doesn't really fit in here, but anyone know what happens if you come to shaare tzedek to give birth and u haven't registered?

ImaShel

Post Mon, Aug 24 2009, 9:23 am
supermom,
b'shaa tova!

hila

Post Mon, Aug 24 2009, 10:37 am
This is such an old thread that Supermom has had 2 babies since then !!!!

mominisrael2

Post Mon, Aug 24 2009, 12:24 pm
livinginisrael wrote:
this doesn't really fit in here, but anyone know what happens if you come to shaare tzedek to give birth and u haven't registered?

AFAIK if you come to a hospital you haven't registered for, they will take you but it will take longer to check in -- registration is really just doing some of the paperwork in advance. Of course, if the hospital is full, they'll turn you away regardless of whether you're registered there or not...
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics