Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
Please say tehilim for me
Previous  1  2

chocolate moose

Post Sun, Apr 15 2007, 11:12 am
amen !

amother

Post Wed, Apr 18 2007, 10:17 am
OP here:

Thanks for all your tefilos and good wishes ladies. B"H I came through the surgery nicely and am recovering pretty well at home.

Now, after 8 months, most of this breast cancer episode is behind me and I can *finally* feel and look normal again. Smile

ny21

Post Wed, Apr 18 2007, 5:17 pm
I am very happy for you ! LOL

rainbow baby

Post Thu, Apr 19 2007, 1:41 am
amother wrote:
OP here:

Thanks for all your tefilos and good wishes ladies. B"H I came through the surgery nicely and am recovering pretty well at home.

Now, after 8 months, most of this breast cancer episode is behind me and I can *finally* feel and look normal again. Smile

BH for that. Take it easy and take each day at a time, remember you alwayshave your friends on imamother if you need us. Refurah Sheleimoh once more and keep us up to date with how you are getting along.

betshy

Post Thu, Apr 19 2007, 11:20 am
Thanks so much for sharing the good news with us and take care of yourself. Best wishes for a happy, healthy worry-free life to 120 be"H.

rainbow baby

Post Fri, May 18 2007, 8:56 am
Amother how are you doing? Have you made a good recovery? Have a good Shabbos!!!!!

amother

Post Fri, May 18 2007, 10:11 am
Jewish Mama - you ARE the best! Thanx for askin' about me. So sweet of you.

B"H I feel back to my old self. Recovering well and feeling strong and healthy! And it feels so good to look normal in the chest area (at least in my clothes).

I can't stop thinking about everyday being a gift - even with its ups and downs. I also want to keep working hard on myself instead of wallowing in pity and anger for having to have a mastectomy in the first place.

Life is a test and I hope I pass!

Thanks again for checking and have a great Shabbos, too.

rainbow baby

Post Fri, May 18 2007, 10:15 am
Amother, BH for the good news you sound like an amazing positive woman, may Hashem continue to give much strenghth and help you to contiue to have recover. I'am so happy that you are now startingto feel back to normal.

Good Shabbos once again!!!!! Wink

amother

Post Sun, Jun 24 2007, 6:36 pm
Dear Friends on Imamother,

Please have me in mind once more: Sasha Yonah Bas Kuna Chana. I am having a mammogram and brst. MRI tomorrow. The first time since my mastectomy last summer. I will be on pins and needles till I know that the other brst. is still healthy and I'm really cancer free. (I won't know results for a few days).

If anyone goes to the Kosel, please bring a petek with my name and an appeal for good health.

Thanks to you all. We should all only know good health and simchas.

bhuta

Post Sun, Nov 01 2009, 6:49 am

I am sorry to hear that, I hope you recovered well, I recently went through what you are you going through and if you need any support or questions you need answered feel free to ask me, you can email me at sfeigy25@aol.com, I will be happy to answer anything about surgery or recovery,, hashem should help you to allways be happy and healthy,,

amother

Post Sun, Nov 01 2009, 8:18 am
hi Bhuta, welcome to imamother!

Just wanted to make you aware that there are posts on here that might be a few years old (like this one) remember to check the date of the last post on that particular thread before adding your comment! Wink

Don't worry, it takes time to get the hang of the place here. You'll love it!

gamekeeper

Post Sun, Nov 01 2009, 9:38 am
refuah shleima!

amother

Post Sun, Nov 01 2009, 10:25 am
I am the OP who asked you all to daven for me. Hard to believe my surgeries are all years behind me and life is so normal again. B"H for normal life!

Bhuta, your well wishes are still very greatly appreciated, even now. I wish you a speedy recovery with you mastectomy, too!

ChossidMom

Post Sun, Nov 01 2009, 1:51 pm
Wow, OP, thanks for sharing that!!! We hear so much rotten news around here and it's so nice to hear some genuinely GOOD news!!! May you continue to be healthy ad 120!

bhuta

Post Sun, Nov 01 2009, 2:14 pm
I didnt have a mastectomy but I had the cancer removed and bh iam doing fine too,, good luck
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed