Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Child-related inquiries
FIRST WHEEL CITY TWIN

amother

Post Mon, Jan 05 2009, 3:22 pm
I WOULD LIKE TO PURCHASE A FIRST WHEEL CITY TWIN HOWEVER I CAN ONLY FIND A DEALER IN EUROPE. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHO MIGHT ME SELLING IT IN US?

I WAS HAPPY WITH SOME OF THE REVIEWS I SAW ON THIS STROLLER HOWEVER I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THE QUALITY AND DURABLITY............

DOES ANYONE HAVE IT?

chaylizi

Post Mon, Jan 05 2009, 3:44 pm
this post doesn't belong in thillim you know.

this stroller is not sold in the US. I believe it's sold in Canada.

Emee

Post Mon, Jan 19 2009, 8:02 pm
We looked into it but opted for the mountain buggy double instead. If you think it looks like a bugaboo and that is what you like about it don't order it!! In real life it does not look liek a bugaboo and the quality is much lower. It is a decnt stroller though and there are a lot of places selling it in Toronto. I'd be happy to give you some names just pm me if you want more info.

myfriends715

Post Mon, Jan 19 2009, 8:52 pm
just fyi the first years is very wide and doesnt fit through dorr ways...

btw im selling a very lightly used mountain buggy double pm me if interested

Lilkingdom

Post Mon, Jan 19 2009, 8:55 pm
I'm looking to buy a good double stroller now too. I've done research on the first wheel and was highly dissapointed by the results. It's a beautifuly stroller but very clumsy and wide. Won't fit through most doorways.

I'm probably going to end up with the Bumbleride Indie Twin. If you check out their video at bumbleride.com you can see all its features. It folds pretty compact and not as wide as first wheels.

If anyone has Bumbleride I'd also appreciate if you tell me more about it.

queen

Post Mon, Jan 19 2009, 8:59 pm
We bought the baby jogger city series and love it.
fits through all doorways and pushes like a dream.
we bought it 18 months ago and paid $500. I believe now they cost roughly $600.

only downside is they are meant for walking, so if you are looking for a stroller to take in and out of car on regular basis, this is not the stroller for you. (it folds beautifully and goes in our trunk, however it's a big stroller so not ideal for daily car rides)

hatzlacha.

Try comfortfirst.com, a frum based company based in Maryland. Ships all over and competitive pricing.
http://comfortfirst.com/c-2670......aspx

msym

Post Mon, Jan 19 2009, 10:28 pm
LilPrincess wrote:
I'm looking to buy a good double stroller now too. I've done research on the first wheel and was highly dissapointed by the results. It's a beautifuly stroller but very clumsy and wide. Won't fit through most doorways.

I'm probably going to end up with the Bumbleride Indie Twin. If you check out their video at bumbleride.com you can see all its features. It folds pretty compact and not as wide as first wheels.

If anyone has Bumbleride I'd also appreciate if you tell me more about it.

I have a bumbleride twin and we love it. it wheels great, fits through almost all doorways and is so comfortable for the kids(3year old and 5 months)

bnm

Post Mon, Jan 19 2009, 10:46 pm
someone is advertising the FirstWheel twin in the Weekly Link that is distributed in brooklyn.

Pinky

Post Sun, May 03 2009, 10:08 am
there is someone in Wiallamsburg that sells it she usually advertises in the Bina

Beauty and the Beast

Post Wed, Jan 26 2011, 9:27 am
FRIEND IS SELLING ONE NOW FOR A REALLY LOW PRICE. PM FOR DETAILS.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Child-related inquiries