Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Who watches The Good Wife? Can we discuss? spoiler alert!

slushiemom

Post Tue, Mar 25 2014, 2:59 pm
Who saw this week's episode? I'm freaking out!!

scrltfr

Post Tue, Mar 25 2014, 3:12 pm
I know! Im kind of sad. I wish it was peter!

slushiemom

Post Tue, Mar 25 2014, 3:15 pm
crazy! and it dragged out a bit too, from the shooting until you realized he was really dead. saved peter tho, will was the main witness against him

scrltfr

Post Tue, Mar 25 2014, 4:14 pm
Unfortunately it looks like michael j fox is coming on. I hate that character. I knew he was dead because someone posted it on facebook! What happened to that yoga girl will was dating?

deech007

Post Tue, Mar 25 2014, 8:27 pm
why in the world would they kill will was my reaction I was so sad

flowerpower

Post Tue, Mar 25 2014, 8:28 pm
Will chose to leave the show. Thats why.

deech007

Post Tue, Mar 25 2014, 8:44 pm
flowerpower wrote:
Will chose to leave the show. Thats why.

oh ok I just found out from u other than watching the show I dont have time to follow it thanks for recap

amother

Post Tue, Mar 25 2014, 9:29 pm
I know it's just a show. But I'm devastated!! I liked Alicia most, but is there a show without Will? We'll see.

amother

Post Tue, Mar 25 2014, 10:50 pm
Always seemed to me that the s-xual tension/attraction between Alicia and Will was the meat and potatoes of the show. Will be interesting to see if they can keep the show interesting enough with Will gone. I for one am devastated; always hoped they'd end up together.

slushiemom

Post Wed, Mar 26 2014, 3:23 am
scrltfr wrote:
Unfortunately it looks like michael j fox is coming on. I hate that character. I knew he was dead because someone posted it on facebook! What happened to that yoga girl will was dating?

omg, that is SO MEAN! I would defriend that person Wink ok jk, but I might block their posts!

I didn't know Will wanted to leave the show, but I figured it was something like that. Will was amazing, but this show is so full of rich characters and great writing that I think it'll be ok.

Looking forward to next week!

avi0903

Post Wed, Mar 26 2014, 12:15 pm
I also love Will (Josh Charles). I like Juliana Margoliese, she's a great actress, but this season I don't like Alicia so much. I think she's never acknowledged how much she hurt Will by leaving the firm. Of course she's allowed to move on, but she was underhanded about it. I think Will has been very good to her and didn't deserve that.

I really like Christine Baranski, and want to see more of her. Maybe they will focus more on Diane. I hope so. I'm also not crazy about Michael J Fox. I've liked him in other things, not this show. I don't like his character, I don't think he fits. I do like Nathan Lane, I wouldn't mind seeing more of him.

Without Will though, I'm only giving it a little more time to see where it goes.

slushiemom

Post Thu, Mar 27 2014, 2:49 am
ok, everyone on this thread should watch this! Josh Charles (Will) on letterman, talking about Will's death.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsyPfNLRBN0

deena19k

Post Thu, Mar 27 2014, 3:46 am
I wish that Alicia would officially leave Peter. I really don't like him.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics