Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Is this Legit?

minnie mouse

Post Sun, May 15 2016, 11:29 pm
https://securewebof.com/promot.....7fc79
It sounds too good to be true...

debsey

Post Mon, May 16 2016, 12:06 am
I think promoting this product is what got Dr. Oz in trouble......I'm pretty sure as with most diet supplements that promise dramatic weight loss with little effort it's a case of "caveat emptor" (buyer beware) If you have to ask if it's too good to be true......it probably is.

chani8

Post Mon, May 16 2016, 5:43 am
Increasing serotonin is playing around with brain chemicals. I am not opposed to that. However, you have to understand what you're doing. Meaning, when you try it, you take it at a low dose and work up slowly. You monitor your mood. Watch for a negative reaction, such as impulsiveness and overexcitability, or an increase in anxiety, or worse, panic attacks. If any of that happens, then you'll know it's because of this product, and you'll stop right away.

FranticFrummie

Post Mon, May 16 2016, 8:16 am
http://www.womenshealthmag.com.....tract

minnie mouse

Post Mon, May 16 2016, 5:03 pm
I know I know... I"m always sooo wary of these "magical weightloss" hype... I am just so desperate to lose 15-20 pounds that are just not coming off.

shabbatiscoming

Post Tue, May 17 2016, 8:34 am
When I put the web address into scamadviser.com this is what came up http://www.scamadviser.com/che.....f.com
check out the bottom. it says "The owner of the website is using a service to hide their identity"
"Site is United States based , But The Real Location Is Being Hidden".
Those cant be good things for a legitimate site.

chani8

Post Wed, May 18 2016, 1:20 am
minnie mouse wrote:
I know I know... I"m always sooo wary of these "magical weightloss" hype... I am just so desperate to lose 15-20 pounds that are just not coming off.

Try myfitnesspal.com and start counting calories. Works because it's science and support.

Everyday is a new day and what you do today does help. If you dont overeat today, it helps.

If you have binge issues, then you may very well need something that affects your brain chemicals. I just realized I haven't binged in a long time, so maybe the vitamins I've been taking is helping with that:

Kelp for thyroid health, with breakfast
Magnesium with potassium, at bedtime
B12 methylcobalamin
Vit D3

It took me about a year to lose 20 pounds, if I recall correctly. I first went low carb but it wasn't until I went low calorie that the weight started coming off.

minnie mouse

Post Wed, May 18 2016, 1:27 am
chani8 wrote:
Try myfitnesspal.com and start counting calories. Works because it's science and support.

Everyday is a new day and what you do today does help. If you dont overeat today, it helps.

If you have binge issues, then you may very well need something that affects your brain chemicals. I just realized I haven't binged in a long time, so maybe the vitamins I've been taking is helping with that:

Kelp for thyroid health, with breakfast
Magnesium with potassium, at bedtime
B12 methylcobalamin
Vit D3

It took me about a year to lose 20 pounds, if I recall correctly. I first went low carb but it wasn't until I went low calorie that the weight started coming off.
[b]
Tx for info, but pardon my ignorance, what is kelp? I have low thyroid, but I"m on meds for yrs...

chani8

Post Wed, May 18 2016, 1:54 am
minnie mouse wrote:
[b]
Tx for info, but pardon my ignorance, what is kelp? I have low thyroid, but I"m on meds for yrs...

Kelp is for low thyroid, it's plant based iodine.

bluebird

Post Wed, May 18 2016, 4:32 am
Kelp is seaweed. It's usually taken as a supplement. (I like some seaweed myself, like nori in sushi).

Be careful, you can take in too much iodine and have problems.
http://www.livestrong.com/arti.....kelp/
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise