Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
Car bomb in israel

proudmom

Post Sun, Nov 14 2004, 7:18 pm
I received this email from someone

it was around ten o'clock and a car from the next yishuv over with five people a baby with its mother and two men were coming back home from shabbos and going up the hill to the yishuv the last seven minutes of the ride, there is a turn up the mountain so over there they put a bomb and wala the car speed up the hill right on top of the bomb the back wheel was busted and so was half the back of his car. when he heard the bang which was loud enough that we heard it clearly and my mother in laws house started to shake. he rushed up the mountain as fast as his car was able to go it took him three minutes to get up the hill. which normally it takes seven minutes. and to top it off he had a flat. any way when he got up the hill the whole place our yishuv and theirs smelled like burnt rubber. he beeped his horn so loud that the army opened up as quick as possible to let him in to safety (the army already knew what happened, and an ambulance (tziona) was there waiting for them on metzad bet.) What mazal they had not one was injured maybe a few bumps and scratches.

the story doesn't end here. the arabs did not put only one bomb but four of them. so miracle by mircle they didn't run over all four!!! these bombs that they put down are the ones that go off only when stepped on. now the army is wrecking up the road to the town of the arabs so they can't get in or out of their villiage on the side of the gush they have to go all the way around out of there way good for them~!!!!

gryp

Post Sun, Nov 14 2004, 7:45 pm
im not sure if this story happened in metzad or metzad bet. can you tell from the email? my heart jumped a mile when I saw the news on this. ive been to metzad many times and I have a few friends there.

proudmom

Post Sun, Nov 14 2004, 7:56 pm
I think it was metzad bet, because my sister lives on metzad aleph, and thats where she heard everything

gryp

Post Sun, Nov 14 2004, 8:38 pm
wow, when did your sister move there?

proudmom

Post Sun, Nov 14 2004, 11:12 pm
around 2 years ago.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics