Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Our Challenging Children (gifted, ADHD, sensitive, defiant)
Sinai schools

amother
OP

Post Sun, Feb 26 2023, 6:02 pm
Does anyone have any current information on Sinai schools in nj? What kind of students they are catering to, how funding both from nj or from ny works, and what the actual tuition is if you settle with your district?

amother
Periwinkle

Post Tue, Feb 28 2023, 8:57 pm
I am a current Sinai parent. It is really best to call one of the schools directly and speak to the principal. It is difficult to get accurate information anonymously online (believe me, I tried before we started the process and only 50% was accurate). What students they serve depends in part on whether they have an appropriate cohort (both for age and abilities/challenges) for your child. We applied first to one school but were directed to a different one that happened to have a very appropriate cohort for my kid. Tuition is handled for each family and they work with your situation individually.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Our Challenging Children (gifted, ADHD, sensitive, defiant)