Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management
If you Cooked an Entire Pesach...
Previous  1  2

yachnabobba

Post Fri, Apr 14 2023, 12:14 pm
Meatballs and spaghetti from the takeout
Deli roll that I’m making
Sue me I’m finished!!

NotInNJMommy

Post Fri, Apr 14 2023, 12:26 pm
Challah from frozen bread dough, a side of salmon, I have a huge container of leftover passover sweet n sour meatballs, and some mashed potatoes also left. I might bake a loaf of gefilte fish and/or make some tuna salad. Probably make a salad. Bought cookies for dessert.

zaq

Post Fri, Apr 14 2023, 12:30 pm
Not leftovers--plannedovers. I always cook in quantity because G-d forbid the food runs out so I have B"H enough for this Shabbat with guests.

giftedmom

Post Fri, Apr 14 2023, 12:30 pm
The basics
Cholent, fish, and soup
Buying challahs and dips. We don’t need more.

mha3484

Post Fri, Apr 14 2023, 12:33 pm
I cant look at another roast or chicken so I am making chicken lo mein tonight with leftover chicken from yomtov.

I have fish and potato kugel and will make some roasted vegetables and cholent and thats enough for me.

miami85

Post Fri, Apr 14 2023, 12:49 pm
Chicken in the Instant Pot. Maybe rice in our rice maker. Dessert is leftovers from pesach. We have left over potato kugel, zucchini and soup.

ima22

Post Fri, Apr 14 2023, 1:22 pm
Eating pesach leftovers....
Bought challah, chumus and adding in a cholent.

Maybe a pea soup and green beans if kids in the mood to cook.

We will eat well b"H

Ema of 5

Post Fri, Apr 14 2023, 1:23 pm
Am I the only one who didn’t make plain old roasted chicken for every meal? We grilled, we had some meat, we had a few different types of chicken, and a variety of sides

mom39

Post Fri, Apr 14 2023, 1:25 pm
Just putting up a cholent. That's it!! Everything else is leftovers or anything my husband wants to buy from the take home food store. I'm cooked out!

YounginBP

Post Fri, Apr 14 2023, 2:12 pm
I was away second days. I Planned for extra soup from first days
Made cake chulent eggs kugel kishka.
We are super basic for shabbos food.
Dh will make tomato dip.

I barely got to fold any laundry. Really can't do much with my kids around. Bh we have Sunday to catch up.

ra_mom

Post Fri, Apr 14 2023, 2:58 pm
I have no patience. Dh made cholent and will grill steak. We already have hard-boiled eggs and fresh frozen chicken soup. We bought fresh veggies, croutons, snacks, take-out chometz kugel for the fam (I don't like that), and challah. I will try to roast broccoli and cauliflower after I lay down. Salads we always assemble fresh on shabbos.

Mommyflower

Post Fri, Apr 14 2023, 3:07 pm
I hosted the entire yontiff with children coming in and out of my house and a parent here the entire time. This morning, I woke up early and put up a brisket, a giant pot of chicken soup, and roasted potatoes. I defrosted potato kugels from the freezer. My daughter picked up challahs and a cake for me and we have one pesachdik cake left that is good year round. I bought some fresh vegetables and fruit and a non dairy ice cream, so we'll have that as well. Baked apples and fish and roasted cauliflower. Some of that is for tonight and some for tomorrow. We will also have leftovers from yesterday's barbecue (hamburgers, Italian sausage, and one large steak to be sliced and shared with the group.)

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Fri, Apr 14 2023, 3:16 pm
Still hosting (22 tonight, 18 tomorrow) so...
Made challah, spiced chicken, put up a soup but my sister helped cut up veggies for it, will boil lokshen, made salmon, have 3 potato kugels in the oven (thank you to my kids for peeling!), will make Near East couscous, steam some green beans with sesame oil and garlic salt, need to make deli roll and figure out what to bake for dessert. My husband made the cholent and we'll do salads on Shabbos. I also made both jalapeno and dill dips. If the avocados are soft enough, will do that too.
Licht benching is at 7:54 here so I have plenty of time.

tweety1

Post Fri, Apr 14 2023, 4:21 pm
Bh I leftovers. Noodles and farfel I'm using what I made on pesach. The only thing I needed were dips and challah.
Eta: chulent too

chocolate moose

Post Fri, Apr 14 2023, 4:50 pm
I baked challah even though it's quite not. baked gefilte fish too. baked garlic as a dip so those are 2 new things. made chocolate mousse too. everything else is leftover.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics