Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Bassinet strollers are sooo expensive!
Previous  1  2  3  4  5

therealwifey

Post Wed, Aug 02 2023, 11:26 pm
The bugaboo bassinet is only approved for sleep if on a stand and not on the stroller?

Where do you find this information?

amother
Forsythia

Post Thu, Aug 03 2023, 1:27 am
Love the Mompush stroller from amazon. The bassinet is great. A bassinet stroller for us was so worth it.

amother
Kiwi

Post Thu, Aug 03 2023, 7:51 am
amother Forsythia wrote:
Love the Mompush stroller from amazon. The bassinet is great. A bassinet stroller for us was so worth it.

Which one did you get? There's a few different ones at different prices.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Aug 03 2023, 9:16 am
amother Lilac wrote:
Hi, I posted that I have the mompush, here's the link of the one I own https://www.amazon.com/dp/B084.....ss_tl

I bought it for baby #7, didn't feel like spending $7-800 on a stroller at that point. I never owned a bassinet stroller and needed a stroller in general. I am so happy I got it. Its strong! my 3 yr old sits in the basket at it serves as my double sometimes! they climb up the sides and it doesn't tip. I've actually put it side by side with my sil's uppababy and this bassinett is def bigger and overrall there's no diff btw the 2 besides some cosmetics with the hood etc, but it tilts all the ways - on the amazon link there's a you tube videos, and I found them very helpful about getting an idea of all the perks of the stroller. I actually spoke to mompush direct and they gave me a discount to order straight from them. My baby is now 2 and its still in perfect condition. He slept in it the first 7 months of his life. He'd fall asleep and then I'd lift the bassinnett out of the stroller bring it upstairs and place on the floor next to my bed. The mattress comes with an easy to remove tight pillowcase style sheet that folds into itself that's easy to wash and I was never scared for his safety. I use this stroller very heavily. I Travel with it. Even with spit up, spills and crumbs I've been able to vaccuum and shpritz/wipe it clean.

Thank you for this info!
I was not sure which mompush but the one you have definitely looks the most sturdy of them all. I'm really thinking of getting this one.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Aug 03 2023, 9:17 am
amother Forsythia wrote:

Do you also have the Mompush ultimate?
Page 5 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5 Recent Topics