Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
Cleaning crew uses my bathroom after they clean it
Previous  1  2  3

amother
Turquoise

Post Fri, Dec 15 2023, 10:03 am
amother OP wrote:
Lol. Never ever have I said their disgusting because of their status. Your middos are really lacking to come out at people like this about a grammar error.

I didn’t come at you, I shared an article.

As far as my middos go, I would never disrespect my cleaning help by telling them to wipe the bathroom down again after they use it. I would do that on my own if I was a germaphobe.

amother
Antiquewhite

amother Turquoise wrote:
Having the money to have cleaning help every day plus a cleaning crew once a week in addition to living a frum lifestyle which is by definition exorbitant means you’re rich.

My point was that op is kind of being a rich snob, viewing her poor employees as disgusting, germy people because of their status.

Also, please reference this article to learn when to use the word ‘your’ vs ‘you’re’:

https://www.dictionary.com/e/your-vs-youre/

Op would benefit from reading it too.

That’s not how we define rich. You have no idea what expenses you have that she doesn’t have. It’s really easy to decide you want cleaning help and forgo another expense. You sound awfully jealous.

amother
Narcissus

amother Vermilion wrote:
The crew should take a wipe & wipe the toilet seat after themselves.

How do we know theyre not doing that?

amother
OP

Post Fri, Dec 15 2023, 10:04 am
I'm bowing out and reporting this thread. The point of this thread wasn't to determine if I'm a rich snob and how much cleaning help I have. Good shabbos to all.

amother
Vermilion

Post Fri, Dec 15 2023, 10:06 am
amother OP wrote:
I'm bowing out and reporting this thread. The point of this thread wasn't to determine if I'm a rich snob and how much cleaning help I have. Good shabbos to all.

Don't take it to heart. Unfortunately, many posters are very jealous and cannot fargin anyone having more than them & their bitterness is oozing in every thread that discusses things they don't have. It's so sad and immature.

amother
Vermilion

Post Fri, Dec 15 2023, 10:07 am
amother Lightpink wrote:
No judgment just curious how much do you spend each week on cleaning help?

This is none of your business and has zero to do with this thread.

amother
OP

Post Fri, Dec 15 2023, 10:07 am
amother Vermilion wrote:
Don't take it to heart. Unfortunately, many posters are very jealous and cannot fargin anyone having more than them & their bitterness is oozing in every thread that discusses things they don't have. It's so sad and immature.

Thanks so much. Your posts throughout really made me feel better about being attacked.

amother
Vermilion

Post Fri, Dec 15 2023, 10:08 am
amother Seablue wrote:
I think some context is lost. I am trying to wrap my head around that if someone has cleaning help daily, why the need to do a deep clean weekly. Is there an unusual amount of dirt in your home, or perhaps OCD related concerns?

Your view is coming off as you think the cleaning crew are dirty, unhealthy folks. And they are contaminating your bathroom by simply using it. If your child was to immediately use the bathroom after the deep clean, but prior to the crew leaving, would you ask them to wipe it down again. Understandably, the crew is not your children, but they're in your home cleaning your personal space for you. Would they be dirtying your kitchen sink if they would wash their hands after they had cleaned the sink?

If someone scrubs down your toilet from top to bottom, and then would be told to wipe it down again if they simply use the bathroom (without any mess), it is quite insulting.

Absolutely no where does OP come across like this.
OP asked a simple question, that some jealous people have taken completely out of context.
Typical imamother style, unfortunately.

amother
Vermilion

Post Fri, Dec 15 2023, 10:09 am
amother OP wrote:
Thanks so much. Your posts throughout really made me feel better about being attacked.

Just tell yourself that it's them, not you.
It's just sad that adults behave in such a manner.

amother
Turquoise

Post Fri, Dec 15 2023, 10:20 am
I am having an awful day so it’s possible that I’m being overly judgemental and aggressive here and I apologize for that.

I do still think that telling a cleaner to wipe the toilet down after using it is disrespectful and I’m not alone in thinking that on this thread.

amother
OP

Post Fri, Dec 15 2023, 10:30 am
amother Turquoise wrote:
I am having an awful day so it’s possible that I’m being overly judgemental and aggressive here and I apologize for that.

I do still think that telling a cleaner to wipe the toilet down after using it is disrespectful and I’m not alone in thinking that on this thread.

I hope your day gets easier. I hear your point. Thanks.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics