Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Purim
Can I pull this off?

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 01 2024, 8:32 pm
Ds loves cocomelon. How can I dress him up along with a 4, 6 and 7 year old? Can't find costumes for older kids

amother
Mustard

Post Mon, Jan 01 2024, 8:36 pm
amother OP wrote:
Ds loves cocomelon. How can I dress him up along with a 4, 6 and 7 year old? Can't find costumes for older kids

If you want opinions, I’ll give you mine, although you don’t know me so take it with a grain of salt.
No, I would never dress up as a character from a show.
Also, coco melon just came out with their latest video of babies not misgendering people and their gay dads……..
It was already a terrible show for toddler development (made to be addictive, there’s a reason they’re number one!) but this just reinforces my decision to stay far away from it never show it to my kids

amother
Lightcoral

Post Mon, Jan 01 2024, 9:13 pm
amother OP wrote:

Ugh I wouldn’t. (Partially because I think cocomelon is so stupid).
If he/you really insist on it I would just pass on doing a theme dress up this year.
Do your older kids really want to dress up as characters from cocomelon??

amother
Glitter

Post Mon, Jan 01 2024, 10:13 pm
Personally I wouldn’t give into the kid’s love for cocomelon… I would get him any other costume and get him hyped about it…
Fireman, police man, tractor people, characters from the megilla…. That can all be really exciting for a little boy.

If you need the rest of the siblings to match a cocomelon character they can pretty much be anything… I’m pretty sure there are firemen in cocomelon, different animals ect. Just watch a little bit of the show and you’ll see a ton of things the other kids can be to “match”.

amother
Glitter

Post Mon, Jan 01 2024, 10:23 pm
Aside for my toddler, the rest of the siblings would be mortified to partake in such a theme… but if yours on board here’s what I found online.

The cocomelon bigger kid https://www.halloweencostumes.......html

The logo
Disguise Cocomelon Infant/Toddler Melon Costume https://a.co/d/eItjepr

JJ
Disguise Cocomelon Toddler JJ Costume, Official Cocomelon Costume Pajama Outfit https://a.co/d/0QBpRtV

Google cocomelon mascot for adults and you will see some huge cocomelon baby mascots. They look creepy IMO. But if you are a fan… people will deff not forget your costume for a while LOL

salt

Post Mon, Jan 01 2024, 11:19 pm
I have no idea what cocomelon is, but why do your other kids need to be anything connected to his costume?

Dress up each one as they please, or as you please if they're too young to understand.

AlwaysThinking

Post Mon, Jan 01 2024, 11:31 pm
I bet you can get away with him being a watermelon and the other kids other fruits. Let him call himself cocomelon if he likes LOL
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics