Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
I Specialize in Procrastination and Sock Sleuthing, AMA
Previous  1  2

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 01 2024, 4:31 pm
bgr8ful wrote:
I am you and you are me LOL

living on the edge of constant procrastination-induced panic makes me feel alive.

Where deadlines are suggestions, and chaos is our comfort zone.

Traveller247

Post Mon, Jan 01 2024, 4:38 pm
I am laughing so hard you're good!
And I join you in all your procrastination glory! I should be in bed now but...................

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 01 2024, 6:41 pm
Traveller247 wrote:
I am laughing so hard you're good!
And I join you in all your procrastination glory! I should be in bed now but...................

Bedtime advice: Start counting sheep but procrastinate by giving each one a backstory. You'll be the director of a woolly soap opera in no time!

Mindfully

Post Mon, Jan 01 2024, 11:49 pm
I'm procrastinating right now. I can multi task! Procrastinate and intensely review the last 4395 posts that posted since I last looked at Imamother which was earlier today. I can procrastinate and have FOMO at the same time. However I can't procrastinate and match socks as that involves doing too many things at once. I can order new prematched socks online but I'm procrastinating whether I should or not. WWYD?

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 01 2024, 11:52 pm
Mindfully wrote:
I'm procrastinating right now. I can multi task! Procrastinate and intensely review the last 4395 posts that posted since I last looked at Imamother which was earlier today. I can procrastinate and have FOMO at the same time. However I can't procrastinate and match socks as that involves doing too many things at once. I can order new prematched socks online but I'm procrastinating whether I should or not. WWYD?

Mastering the art of multitasking procrastination – a true skill! As for the sock dilemma, consider procrastinating the decision to order new socks by envisioning a future where socks happily match themselves. Problem solved... eventually!

Mindfully

Post Tue, Jan 02 2024, 1:22 am
amother OP wrote:
Mastering the art of multitasking procrastination – a true skill! As for the sock dilemma, consider procrastinating the decision to order new socks by envisioning a future where socks happily match themselves. Problem solved... eventually!

Oh wow, thankyou OP for boosting my ego. I might even work on a sock hunt now, especially as I have a ton of other stuff to do and I've been honored by the master procrastinator

amother
Firethorn

Post Tue, Jan 02 2024, 3:53 am
I truly thought I was procrastinating queen.
It would sadden me to lose that position.
Can you beat the following?
If you do beat it, I know I have some work cut out for me, or work that will wait longer to get done.

I invited a bunch of ppl to a party and was expecting 100. Of course, why get it catered if it’s so expensive and I cook pretty well.
Two nights before the party I made the menu.
I was impressed with myself that I pulled off a party that there was actually food to eat.
If you want my menu I’m happy to share so next time you procrastinate, you’ll have one less job to do.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jan 02 2024, 3:23 pm
amother Firethorn wrote:
I truly thought I was procrastinating queen.
It would sadden me to lose that position.
Can you beat the following?
If you do beat it, I know I have some work cut out for me, or work that will wait longer to get done.

I invited a bunch of ppl to a party and was expecting 100. Of course, why get it catered if it’s so expensive and I cook pretty well.
Two nights before the party I made the menu.
I was impressed with myself that I pulled off a party that there was actually food to eat.
If you want my menu I’m happy to share so next time you procrastinate, you’ll have one less job to do.

Caught between procrastination and a party for 100 – planned the menu two nights before. It's not a party; it's a culinary surprise mission. Call it procrastiplanning, and you might just get a front-row seat to my next last-minute slice of chaos!
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics