Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections
Do you have a hobby?
Previous  1  2

amother
Lavender

Post Wed, Jan 17 2024, 10:25 pm
Cricut. It's so much fun! I make such fun things. I love when I have projects that I can do with it. Currently working on a bunch of stuff for ds bar mitzvah in a few months.

amother
Sapphire

Post Wed, Jan 17 2024, 10:33 pm
I love painting, reading, and doing puzzles:) I also play guitar and piano (love learning new songs, but I'm not so great at piano).

amother
Freesia

Post Wed, Jan 17 2024, 10:38 pm
I'm 28. Cant wait to be 45 to be able to enjoy some hobbies! I'd love to learn to draw/paint and sew and go walking and biking for hours and enjoying the beautiful outside (yes even the biting cold I just love the fresh air) just no time to enjoy it.

amother
Sapphire

Post Wed, Jan 17 2024, 10:39 pm
amother Freesia wrote:
I'm 28. Cant wait to be 45 to be able to enjoy some hobbies! I'd love to learn to draw/paint and sew and go walking and biking for hours and enjoying the beautiful outside (yes even the biting cold I just love the fresh air) just no time to enjoy it.

You have to make time. I'm 29 and have tons of hobbies.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jan 17 2024, 10:58 pm
These are all great ideas
Keep them coming!

Choirmistress

Post Wed, Jan 17 2024, 11:57 pm
Songwriting (one of my long-standing and oft-repeated sayings: "Oy, vhat I could do mit a qvire!"); song translating (singable rhyming versions); puzzles (any kind but esp. jigsaw and word-related, sudoku & logic); adult colouring books, esp. patterns/mandala; starting to teach myself how to play at least one instrument; collecting playing card decks, esp. of designs that interest me; collecting quotes and bumper sticker sayings, categorized under "wise, witty, & whimsical", and collecting pretty stones/pebbles. I am also planning at least two novels/screenplays (not on Jewish themes), and two nonfiction books.
Enough for you? If I had more time to think, I might come up with even more.
Hatzlacha and enjoy!

amother
Cognac

Post Thu, Jan 18 2024, 12:05 am
Exercise is great for mental health.
Consider hiking, jogging, dancing, kickboxing, swimming…
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics