Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
From OOT, what are the ladies doing to look so awesome?
Previous  1  2  3  4  5

amother
Anemone

Post Tue, Feb 27 2024, 8:46 am
amother Burlywood wrote:
Wow. Why is it so important to you to look young?

I’m not that poster but I can answer my side.
I have pretty bad skin genetics. My mother looks way older than her years. I’m in my late 30s and I do light Botox and microneedling to look good for my age. Not young but good for my age. I’ll prob add filler in the next year or two too.

amother
Cobalt

Post Tue, Feb 27 2024, 9:16 am
amother Burlywood wrote:
Wow. Why is it so important to you to look young?

Oh no, you totally don't get it. It is not important for me to look young. It is important to me to look good. I won't apologize for that, sorry. And to me, looking good means having beautiful glowing unblemished skin with less sagging. I don't have wrinkles except around the eyes and I don't consider them detrimental to my appearance. The sagging skin is what I try to target the best I can. Avoiding and get rid of brown spots is easy and cheap and then I don't have to spend time and effort on much makeup. I am used to be being beautiful and would like to continue to be so as I age. Hanging jowls, age spots are not attractive in my eyes. That's how I see it.

amother
Chestnut

Post Tue, Feb 27 2024, 9:17 am
gazingblue wrote:
Any recommendations for a really good moisturizer for sensitive skin?

EltaMD (dermatologist recommended for sensitive skin and people with certain skin allergies). Also, people who wear sunscreen and don’t wear make-up all the time who also have great genes (and nice sheitels), they can all look young, at any age, be it 50 or 90. I don’t agree that all ladies resort to botox or fillers (and hardly does “everyone” have money for it) IMHO.

amother
Aquamarine

Post Tue, Feb 27 2024, 9:20 am
amother Cobalt wrote:
Oh no, you totally don't get it. It is not important for me to look young. It is important to me to look good. I won't apologize for that, sorry. And to me, looking good means having beautiful glowing unblemished skin with less sagging. I don't have wrinkles except around the eyes and I don't consider them detrimental to my appearance. The sagging skin is what I try to target the best I can. Avoiding and get rid of brown spots is easy and cheap and then I don't have to spend time and effort on much makeup. I am used to be being beautiful and would like to continue to be so as I age. Hanging jowls, age spots are not attractive in my eyes. That's how I see it.

How do you easily get rid of brown age spots? I’m on my 40’s and they really bother me!!

amother
Cobalt

Post Tue, Feb 27 2024, 9:22 am
And for the record, I am a firm believer in the old adage "at forty, you get the face you deserve". If you are openhearted, generous, unjudgmental and kind there is a physical beauty that comes through too. The more farbissen, unfarginning and small minded a person is the more it will eventually show up on the face. Genetics not withstanding.

amother
Cobalt

Post Tue, Feb 27 2024, 9:24 am
amother Aquamarine wrote:
How do you easily get rid of brown age spots? I’m on my 40’s and they really bother me!!

Lots of creams and serums really work. When I have a chance later I will list some. For a quick fix and relatively affordable ($100-$400 depending on area covered) a cosmetic dermatologist can zap them away in minutes.

amother
Cobalt

Post Tue, Feb 27 2024, 9:29 am
amother Chestnut wrote:
EltaMD (dermatologist recommended for sensitive skin and people with certain skin allergies). Also, people who wear sunscreen and don’t wear make-up all the time who also have great genes (and nice sheitels), they can all look young, at any age, be it 50 or 90. I don’t agree that all ladies resort to botox or fillers (and hardly does “everyone” have money for it) IMHO.

I BH have great genes, always always use sunscreen and hardly wear makeup. I BH have beautiful wigs. I still do botox between my brows and subtle fillers for sagging skin. Would I still look good without it? Probable. But I look better this way.

Maryann

Post Tue, Feb 27 2024, 10:06 am
do all you ladies wear regular sunscreen or a special type?
I would love a link ty

amother
Fuchsia

Post Tue, Feb 27 2024, 4:29 pm
Maryann wrote:
do all you ladies wear regular sunscreen or a special type?
I would love a link ty

I use this tinted sunscreen daily.
https://www.amazon.com/Austral.....;th=1

amother
DarkKhaki

Post Tue, Feb 27 2024, 4:48 pm
In the kever we all look pretty much the same and it ain’t pretty. There’s nothing wrong with looking pretty during the few years we are on this planet but we should devote the lions share of our time, energy, and resources to look pretty inside for etrernity, long after our looks are but a fond memory among the next generation.
Page 5 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries