Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Cute Stories
The woman's Gynecologist visit!
1  2  Next

MGmom

Post Wed, Jan 18 2012, 11:38 am
Just sharing LOL Wink

Ladies, this has to be read. There is not a woman alive who won't crack up over this!
I was due for an appointment with the gynecologist later in the week. Early one morning, I received a call from the doctor's office to tell me that I had been rescheduled for that morning at 9:30 am. I had only just packed everyone off to work and school, and it was already around 8:45 am. The trip to his office took about 35 minutes, so I didn't have any time to spare. As most women do, I like to take a little extra effort over hygiene when making such visits, but this time I wasn't going to be able to make the full effort. So, I rushed upstairs, threw off my pajamas, wet the washcloth that was sitting next to the sink, and gave myself a quick wash in 'that area' to make sure I was at least presentable. I threw the washcloth in the clothes basket, donned some clothes, hopped in the car and raced to my appointment. I was in the waiting room for only a few minutes when I was called in. Knowing the procedure, as I'm sure you do, I hopped up on the table, looked over at the other side of the room and pretended that I was in Paris or some other place a million miles away. I was a little surprised when the doctor said, 'My, we have made an extra effort this morning, haven't we? I didn't respond. After the appointment, I heaved a sigh of relief and went home. The rest of the day was normal ... some shopping, cleaning, cooking. After school when my 6-year-old daughter was playing, she called out from the bathroom, 'Mommy, where's my washcloth?' I told her to get another one from the cupboard She replied, 'No, I need the one that was here by the sink, it had all my glitter and sparkles saved inside it.'
Never going back to that doctor. Ever.

Dimpled

Post Wed, Jan 18 2012, 11:46 am
MGmom wrote:
Just sharing LOL Wink

Ladies, this has to be read. There is not a woman alive who won't crack up over this!
I was due for an appointment with the gynecologist later in the week. Early one morning, I received a call from the doctor's office to tell me that I had been rescheduled for that morning at 9:30 am. I had only just packed everyone off to work and school, and it was already around 8:45 am. The trip to his office took about 35 minutes, so I didn't have any time to spare. As most women do, I like to take a little extra effort over hygiene when making such visits, but this time I wasn't going to be able to make the full effort. So, I rushed upstairs, threw off my pajamas, wet the washcloth that was sitting next to the sink, and gave myself a quick wash in 'that area' to make sure I was at least presentable. I threw the washcloth in the clothes basket, donned some clothes, hopped in the car and raced to my appointment. I was in the waiting room for only a few minutes when I was called in. Knowing the procedure, as I'm sure you do, I hopped up on the table, looked over at the other side of the room and pretended that I was in Paris or some other place a million miles away. I was a little surprised when the doctor said, 'My, we have made an extra effort this morning, haven't we? I didn't respond. After the appointment, I heaved a sigh of relief and went home. The rest of the day was normal ... some shopping, cleaning, cooking. After school when my 6-year-old daughter was playing, she called out from the bathroom, 'Mommy, where's my washcloth?' I told her to get another one from the cupboard She replied, 'No, I need the one that was here by the sink, it had all my glitter and sparkles saved inside it.'
Never going back to that doctor. Ever.

Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter

alwaybhappy

Post Wed, Jan 18 2012, 11:47 am
Thanks for the laugh LOL

Sherri

Post Wed, Jan 18 2012, 11:49 am
alwaybhappy wrote:
Thanks for the laugh LOL
LOL embarrassed

Leesah

Post Wed, Jan 18 2012, 11:57 am
Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter

omg! I was cracking up!!!!! Haven't laughed this hard in a long time!!!!! Poor you, what the dr. must have thought, I don't know!!!

fruitsalad

Post Wed, Jan 18 2012, 12:04 pm
Yes Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Bounce thanks for the laugh!

Frenchfry

Post Wed, Jan 18 2012, 12:09 pm
I'm rolling

educator

Post Wed, Jan 18 2012, 12:14 pm
OMG!! This is hysterical!! Next time he'll expect you to wear makeup lol!!

5S5Sr7z3

Post Wed, Jan 18 2012, 12:21 pm
Oh. My. Gosh.

married

Post Wed, Jan 18 2012, 12:28 pm
oh my
thanx for the laugh,
my workmates want to know why I am laughing my head off

6coop

Post Wed, Jan 18 2012, 12:31 pm
This is the funniest thing I've read in a long time! Thanks for sharing!

abmom

Post Wed, Jan 18 2012, 12:57 pm
LOL!!!! Thanks for the laugh!!!!

healthywoman

Post Wed, Jan 18 2012, 1:06 pm
that is very embarrasing- but I think if you got over ur emb and went back youd be happy you were able to do so. imho oc

onlyme

Post Wed, Jan 18 2012, 1:15 pm
Lol!

Btw, to all of you who are wondering, this did NOT happen to OP! It's an oldie, but still a goodie Wink

MGmom

Post Wed, Jan 18 2012, 1:22 pm
MGmom wrote:
Just sharing LOL Wink

OP HERE! NOT TO ME LOL LOL ! I meant to say... just forwarding on!

lollygirl

Post Wed, Jan 18 2012, 1:50 pm
So funnny! Would have been funnier if it truly happened to you OP LOL

Sherri

Post Wed, Jan 18 2012, 5:09 pm
onlyme wrote:
Lol!

Btw, to all of you who are wondering, this did NOT happen to OP! It's an oldie, but still a goodie Wink
Aw shucks...

Strawberry2

Post Thu, Jan 19 2012, 4:34 am
OMG this is just too funny! LOL LOL LOL

chocolate chips

Post Thu, Jan 19 2012, 12:33 pm
oh man that is tooooo funny!!!

Rolling Laughter

sorry you had to have that but LOL

mizle10

Post Thu, Jan 19 2012, 12:34 pm
Funny... but dissapointing that it's not true