Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
Infant vision problems

amother
Violet

Post Fri, Sep 04 2015, 10:31 am
A well visit to the pediatrician (who I am very happy with) revealed that ds is farsighted. I am too, so this is not a major surprise to me. I scheduled an appointment to the ophthalmologist, but till then I am trying to find information on this. Google didn't help at all.

Anyone with a farsighted child? How quickly did they need eyeglasses? Did you have any issues keeping them on?

momX4

Post Fri, Sep 04 2015, 10:44 am
The eye dr can tell you how much your baby can see now and glasses may be important for your babys development. Make sure you go to a pediatric optomologist.

The optical stores sell adorable glasses that have a band to keep it on the babys head, sort of like googles.

amother
Violet

Post Fri, Sep 04 2015, 10:47 am
momX4 wrote:
The eye dr can tell you how much your baby can see now and glasses may be important for your babys development. Make sure you go to a pediatric optomologist.

The optical stores sell adorable glasses that have a band to keep it on the babys head, sort of like googles.

Thank you. We are going to a pediatric one. I used him for myself and was really happy, but he specializes in infants too.

This kid manages to tear everything off his head! He gets so angry at me for trying any hats or sunglasses. I suppose if they correct his vision a lot then he might keep them on, but we will need to wait and see.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics