Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Violent neighbor
Previous  1  2

mommy3b2c

Post Mon, Jul 11 2016, 11:37 am
amother wrote:
I was able to prove that I wasn't there at the time that she claimed I punched her. She used to drink a lot, so I was lucky. However 4 days behind bars is not easy. Believe me, I still have night mares.

This is my nightmare. You couldn't post bail?
Did they treat you properly?
My heart is racing just thinking about your ordeal.

amother
Seagreen

Post Mon, Jul 11 2016, 11:50 am
The problem was that this happened close to shabbbos. Your supposed to be able to get out maximum after 24 hours. However this was on a Holiday weekend ad a very busy one. I'm sorry that I got you scared. Most people don't do this, because she got in big trouble for lying. I do't want to scare you any more, Unless you insist LOL. I won't post any more detail. You should be scared to walk on the street as well. You never know if someone is in a bad mood and will just make up a story. It happens daily.

amother
Blush

Post Mon, Jul 11 2016, 12:27 pm
amother wrote:
The problem was that this happened close to shabbbos. Your supposed to be able to get out maximum after 24 hours. However this was on a Holiday weekend ad a very busy one. I'm sorry that I got you scared. Most people don't do this, because she got in big trouble for lying. I do't want to scare you any more, Unless you insist LOL. I won't post any more detail. You should be scared to walk on the street as well. You never know if someone is in a bad mood and will just make up a story. It happens daily.

You spent 4 days in jail because it was over shabbos?

amother
Seagreen

Post Mon, Jul 11 2016, 12:41 pm
Yes. Monday was Holiday, so there was no judge available till Tuesday morning. In addition, there was so much people arrested, so things moved very slowly.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating