Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Who is Huma Abedin? Must must must see before you vote!

amother
Apricot

Post Wed, Nov 02 2016, 8:42 pm

Even if Huma isnt connected to terrorists as this video shows, and its somewhat exaggerated, does anyone sane think Huma, the person in the world closest to Hillary Clinton for the last 20 years, will be neutral on Israeli/Arab issues, given her background/family history and family leanings? If Hillary wins, Huma will be given a position of power and will definitely play a huge role in major decisions.

If you say yes, youre smoking something!

PinkFridge

Post Wed, Nov 02 2016, 9:00 pm
If Hillary is elected, what role do you see this poor woman serving? (I say poor woman even though she may have brought a lot on her self, personally and professionally, you still have to have some rachmanus.)

penguin

Post Wed, Nov 02 2016, 9:21 pm
I got nauseated after the first two minutes. I feel the only hope in this election is that whoever is elected will shortly be impeached. And I think a Republican VP is better to have next in line.

flowerpower

Post Wed, Nov 02 2016, 10:07 pm
penguin wrote:
I got nauseated after the first two minutes. I feel the only hope in this election is that whoever is elected will shortly be impeached. And I think a Republican VP is better to have next in line.

Bill got impeached. His wife will follow suit

amother
Babyblue

Post Thu, Nov 03 2016, 12:19 am
She did marry a Jewish guy (not a nice Jewish boy, but a Jew nonetheless)

amother
Apricot

Post Thu, Nov 03 2016, 12:26 am
amother wrote:
She did marry a Jewish guy (not a nice Jewish boy, but a Jew nonetheless)

OMG! I was told WEINER IS NOT JEWISH!!!!!!!! but Wikipedia has him as Jewish. Yuck.

Poor mother probably had dreams that hed be Pres. one day! This is her in 2010. I wonder how shes taking the recent developments.

My4Jewels

Post Thu, Nov 03 2016, 6:33 am
I was wondering about this! How are Hillary supporters not concerned about this? This seems much worse than the vulgarity of Trump.

PinkFridge

Post Thu, Nov 03 2016, 9:47 am
flowerpower wrote:
Bill got impeached. His wife will follow suit

Sometimes impeachment means resigning.
And then going off to build your presidential bookmobile.
I think it all boils down to, which v.p. is more likely to pick a replacement veep you can live with.

amother
Ecru

Post Thu, Nov 03 2016, 8:21 pm
Quote:
In 1998, Clinton was impeached by the House of Representatives for perjury before a grand jury and obstruction of justice during a lawsuit against him, both related to a scandal involving White House (and later Department of Defense) employee Monica Lewinsky.

Clinton was acquitted by the U.S. Senate in 1999, and served his complete term of office. The Congressional Budget Office reported a budget surplus between the years 1998 and 2000, the last three years of Clinton's presidency. In foreign policy, Clinton ordered U.S. military intervention in the Bosnia and Kosovo wars, signed the Iraq Liberation Act in opposition to Saddam Hussein, and participated in the 2000 Camp David Summit to advance the Israeli–Palestinian peace process.

Clinton left office with the highest end-of-office approval rating of any U.S. President since World War II.
I was wondering what flowerpower meant, how would I not remember that? But I guess technically he was impeached.

I think the only hope for this country is that whoever is elected gets impeached, and they're both bad enough for that to happen. So I personally am counting on the Republican VP taking over (though to be honest I haven't researched him much.)
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics