Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
What stroller do you have?
Previous  1  2

Iymnok

Post Tue, Feb 14 2017, 3:00 am
I love my mountain buggy swift.
I have the old double mountain buggy, it's huge but really strong.
I like the adjustable handle, the smooth ride, the strength- third kid in it now!
The only wear is that it's faded and has some stains. The belly bar got bent some time ago.
The wheels pop off easily to pump them or replace the inner tube.
The strap between the legs can be moved for an infant.

amother
Forestgreen

Post Tue, Feb 14 2017, 3:41 am
I was always skeptical of the 'bugaboo' image, and refused to fall for it. Having said that when it came time to get a double (again) I did tons of research. I had gone through the valco (hate it with a passion) the koelstra and none of them did it for me. I walk a LOT so I need a walking stroller not a car one. Easy push is absolutely top of the list followed by a nice basket. I got the bugaboo donkey after months of research. It was the best purchase ever. Tip: you can find excellent strollers second hand. I only buy second hand and paid around $700 for the duo version. Pushes like a dream even with 2 heavy kids and loads of shopping space. Plus the duo to mono feature is an added bonus. As for a single, you need to figure out your needs first. In and out of the car a lot? So go for a lighter one with an easy fold. Lots of walking? Easy push is a MUST. I suggest you check out second hand sites... you can get amazing amazing deals there!!!

UnFarvosNischt

Post Tue, Feb 14 2017, 4:37 am
amother wrote:
Do you find it to truly be of quality or is it just the name brand that sells it?
Tx

It's my first stroller but for me it's really worth the price. The design is great, the stroller is really light, you can push it with only one hand, you fold it with one foot (even with the baby in your arms), if you can afford it I'll say go for it.
The only con I would say is that you need to buy an extra seat for the car but we don't have one so it didn't disturb us.

amother
Gold

Post Tue, Feb 14 2017, 5:00 am
amother wrote:
I was always skeptical of the 'bugaboo' image, and refused to fall for it. Having said that when it came time to get a double (again) I did tons of research. I had gone through the valco (hate it with a passion) the koelstra and none of them did it for me. I walk a LOT so I need a walking stroller not a car one. Easy push is absolutely top of the list followed by a nice basket. I got the bugaboo donkey after months of research. It was the best purchase ever. Tip: you can find excellent strollers second hand. I only buy second hand and paid around $700 for the duo version. Pushes like a dream even with 2 heavy kids and loads of shopping space. Plus the duo to mono feature is an added bonus. As for a single, you need to figure out your needs first. In and out of the car a lot? So go for a lighter one with an easy fold. Lots of walking? Easy push is a MUST. I suggest you check out second hand sites... you can get amazing amazing deals there!!!

Everyone says the Valco is amazing. What's wrong with it?

amother
Forestgreen

Post Tue, Feb 14 2017, 5:14 am
amother wrote:
Everyone says the Valco is amazing. What's wrong with it?

I had the valco tri-mode in 2004. It's a long time so they might have made improvements. It was super super heavy, a nighmare to push (I mentioned I walk a LOT) the front wheels were too close together and used to get entagled. It was a huge enourmous klutz that took up loads of space. Barely folded down to anything... I got rid of it as soon as I could!!!

bobozet

Post Tue, Feb 14 2017, 5:25 am
amother wrote:
I have a Mutsy iGO and a Bugaboo Donkey. The Mutsy is awesome in every way. The Donkey is heavy when my toddler is in it, but I am obsessed with parent facing seats so it was the only double choice.

Uppa baby Vista has the parent facing option. The new colour scheme and leather handles are available as an upgrade to the 2015 model. I do find it heavy to push with 2 kids inside but it is extremely sturdy.

amother
Gold

Post Tue, Feb 14 2017, 5:39 am
bobozet wrote:
Uppa baby Vista has the parent facing option. The new colour scheme and leather handles are available as an upgrade to the 2015 model. I do find it heavy to push with 2 kids inside but it is extremely sturdy.

Also wanted side-by-side, as I need to take it up stairs Smile

chavs

Post Tue, Feb 14 2017, 6:14 am
I have a graco evo that does the job. I like that my little ones can face me, that it's easy to push and has a good shopping tray, is easy to fold. However it doesn't fold small so isn't good for the car. It was also cheap as I got it used.

amother
Red

Post Tue, Feb 14 2017, 9:21 am
amother wrote:
Also wanted side-by-side, as I need to take it up stairs Smile

Isn't the donkey heavy to drag up stairs?
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics