Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Abuse organization
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9

Miri7

Post Mon, May 08 2017, 1:18 pm
amother wrote:
I appreciate your input.

By doing this, Im putting my most precious children my husband my own health and so much more on the scale. I don't think they will survive the shame.
I haven't yet witnessed a case that remained anonymous. I'm not ready to be a martyr.
I've done that for a long time. embarrassed embarrassed

The only thing I want is that the parents be aware.
With legal advice I meant; telling me if there any foundation to the poster that said we can be sued? Etc.
Thanks again!

Sure. I understand your fear.

Regarding being sued: I can't give you legal advice. I'm not an attorney in your state. What I can say is that in general terms, truth is a defense if you are sued for libel or slander. So if what the defendant is sued for saying is true (and can be proven to a certain standard in court) then the defendant won't be liable for the statements. But that doesn't prevent the suit in the first place. It just gives a defense. If you want legal advice on this then you need to find a local attorney who can review all the facts and advise you.

Some people may not want to file a libel suit for a comment made anonymously online that was seen by a few people because it will attract attention to the allegations made.

Regarding your concerns about speaking up: there are ways to report things without filing a lawsuit or identifying yourself. An attorney can give you advice on this. Let me know if you want help finding one.

amother
Brown

Post Mon, May 08 2017, 1:22 pm
amother wrote:
I said please contact JCW

Yes, why is no one contacting the JCW regarding this?
This is their exact expertise.
And they won't be thrown off by being threatened by the powers that be (whatever and whoever that is).

amother
Turquoise

Post Mon, May 08 2017, 1:33 pm
amother wrote:
Yes, why is no one contacting the JCW regarding this?
This is their exact expertise.
And they won't be thrown off by being threatened by the powers that be (whatever and whoever that is).

I appreciate everyones advice.
At this point I am not capable of being exposed in any way.
I hope the people that needed the info got it.
I will not come back to post here because I'm using to much energy. What
Page 9 of 9   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 Recent Topics