Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Abuse organization
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next

amother
Brown

Post Sun, May 07 2017, 6:15 am
Amother turquoise, do you have an agenda here? Why are you trying to deter people from standing against this?

amother
Turquoise

Post Sun, May 07 2017, 8:00 am
[quote="amother"]

imasoftov

Post Sun, May 07 2017, 8:07 am
turquoise amother wrote:
At all not!
I guess it's the pain of knowing so much and not being successfull to see anyone behind bars or at least out of the school system and becoming crushed from
Guess I should stay away from such threads.

Why don't you instead share your knowledge? Post here, start a blog or be in touch with someone who already blogs about abuse, call a journalist. Let people know who the abusers you know about are, so even if they can't avoid all existing dangers, they can at least keep their children away from those who you name.

Iymnok

Post Sun, May 07 2017, 8:25 am
amother wrote:
At all not!
I guess it's the pain of knowing so much and not being successfull to see anyone behind bars or at least out of the school system and becoming crushed from
Guess I should stay away from such threads.

As much as you were hurt, by knocking down everyone, you are doing the same as this organization is doing.
If it exists, or if it's just a small group of "askunim", people need to know who they are to avoid them and possibly work against them.
If they are an actual threat to our children, then publicize their names and communities here.
By saying "nothing will work" you are just giving them more power and freedom.
The families of those hurt need support against such people. Maybe WE could arrange it.

amother
Turquoise

Post Sun, May 07 2017, 9:00 am
?

imasoftov

Post Sun, May 07 2017, 9:54 am
Turquoise amother wrote:
And what if it's a school administration with big influence on government officials?

Then publicize the name of the school so people know not to send their children there. Also the names of the abusers and administrators in case they find a new position someplace else.

And even if the statute of limitations for the crimes you know about has expired or you don't have a cause to sue yourself (my two guesses for what you meant by "the law of stature"), your disclosures could lead another victim to come forward.

amother
Turquoise

Post Sun, May 07 2017, 10:09 am

imasoftov

Post Sun, May 07 2017, 10:26 am
Turquoise amother wrote:
He is a kindergarten teacher in a school in Boro park.
I think people that send there do so because they belong.

What do you mean by "because they belong"?

amother
Turquoise

Post Sun, May 07 2017, 10:27 am
imasoftov wrote:
What do you mean by "because they belong"?

To that particular sect.

cnc

Post Sun, May 07 2017, 10:30 am
She most likely is referring to a specific Chassidish mosed and people that send there do so because they are part of that Chassidus.

Is this an "open secret"? Are parents aware ?

amother
Brown

Post Sun, May 07 2017, 10:31 am
amother wrote:
To that particular sect.

Sect of abusers or sect of Judaism?

If the latter, what has that to do with abuse? Does being part of that sect of Judaism mean they give permission for their kids to get abused?

amother
Hotpink

Post Sun, May 07 2017, 10:34 am
amother wrote:
He is a kindergarten teacher in a school in Boro park.
I think people that send there do so because they belong.

Can you please name the school? So that parents who innocently send there should know this?

amother
Turquoise

Post Sun, May 07 2017, 10:37 am

FranticFrummie

Post Sun, May 07 2017, 10:38 am
Why are we on the second page of this discussion already, and no one has named names?

What are we supposed to do, if everyone is being so vague? If you're not giving specifics, you're just stirring the pot and creating drama.

This issue needs CONCRETE ACTION, not just hand wringing and tut-tut-ing. The New York Times would eat this story up with a spoon. It might even get the front page.

amother
Turquoise

Post Sun, May 07 2017, 10:41 am

amother
Turquoise

Post Sun, May 07 2017, 10:42 am

amother
Hotpink

Post Sun, May 07 2017, 10:46 am
amother wrote:
And then after naming the school comes please the name of the teacher and then the proof.
I first have to understand how someone will take this seriously.
Uch
I'm so used to not being believed.

Did I say or imply that I don't believe you?

I think that if you know something and mention it here, you have an obligation to warn others.

I understand that's hard. But if you're frustrated that no one is doing anything about it - well, here's your chance to do something about it.

imasoftov

Post Sun, May 07 2017, 10:46 am
amother wrote:
To that particular sect.

I now understand what you meant, but not why you said it (or the age of the victims or the location of the school - if there was only one school in BP with a kindergarten it might be helpful, but not in a neighborhood with many schools). Does it relate to my request that you identify those responsible and/or explain why you aren't doing so, and if so, how does it do that?

amother
Turquoise

Post Sun, May 07 2017, 10:47 am
FranticFrummie wrote:
Why are we on the second page of this discussion already, and no one has named names?

I'm not the Op btw

amother
Turquoise

Post Sun, May 07 2017, 10:50 am
Page 2 of 9   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next Recent Topics