Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
I hate my bangs

RW

Post Mon, Nov 20 2017, 12:17 pm
I have a wig that I love except for the bangs. Every single time I put my sheitel on the bangs look different every time. I put my wig on one time and I'm in love with the way the bangs fall on my face, and the next time, I absolutely hate the way my bangs look, no matter how much I adjust them. I can't wear a wig with side bangs because side bangs don't frame my face well. Does anyone else have this issue with their bangs? I would love to love the way my bangs look every time. Why do they look different each time? Am I doing something wrong when putting on my wig?

Boca00

Post Mon, Nov 20 2017, 1:03 pm
Possibly. Best way to know that is to put it on by your shaitel macher and ask her if you did it right.

Are you pinning the bangs properly between uses?

PassionFruit

Post Mon, Nov 20 2017, 3:33 pm
Are they full bangs?

I would ask the shaitle macher if you can pay her for a session to teach you how to set/reset your bangs yourself between washes. There is a lot you can learn with pincurls, hair products etc. You also might not be putting it on the head correctly which causes them to fall funny. Alternately, they could have been cut not well, and that is the reason they only look good right after the shaitle macher messed with it.

Pickle1

Post Mon, Nov 20 2017, 4:37 pm
I also hated my bangs.I paid $250 and what they did was added long hairs to the top middle section and added lots of baby hairs to the front - it created a whole new bangless natural look. (the bangs got lost somewhere in there) looks great now. my sister loved it too and did the same with hers and it looks great also.

HeartyAppetite

Post Mon, Nov 20 2017, 4:40 pm
Mim2006 wrote:
I also hated my bangs.I paid $250 and what they did was added long hairs to the top middle section and added lots of baby hairs to the front - it created a whole new bangless natural look. (the bangs got lost somewhere in there) looks great now. my sister loved it too and did the same with hers and it looks great also.

I did the same thing! I love it! I paid about $200.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels