Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Vail or aspen Colorado?

amother
OP

Post Thu, May 27 2021, 7:19 pm
Want to plan a short getaway to vail or aspen Colorado. Have never been to either. I’m pregnant so it’s going to be a more laidback vacation think spa, easy hike trail, and hopefully food. I’m choosing Colorado cuz I’m so hot and hoping the weather will be cooler there. Any recommendations of vail vs. aspen where to get kosher food and appropriate activities?

amother
Mint

Post Thu, May 27 2021, 7:32 pm
Honestly it’s an odd vacation choice for pregnancy. Number one: the altitude may give you trouble. Number 2: it’s all about outdoor activities. Are you going to be able go hiking, or rafting, or Mountain biking? If not, I Woukdnt bother. Go to Maine, new Hampshire, Vermont, even Berkshires or Poconos. Save Colorado for when you can experience it properly

Also neither vail nor aspen has much kosher; you’d pick it up when you land in Denver. It’s not like you can get a kosher steakhouse in vail. Which is part of why I don’t think it really meets yo. Vacation criteria
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics