Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
AHHHHHH A TROLL
1  2  3  Next

Gloria

Post Mon, Aug 07 2023, 11:26 pm
Ahhhhhh I was on the f train from Brooklyn to Manhattan on my way to work and I was sitting next to a guy and I couldn’t help but notice he was on the imamother site !!! Troll!!!!!!!! Punch

behappy2

Post Mon, Aug 07 2023, 11:28 pm
No way! You should've asked for his username 😉

HakolTov

Post Mon, Aug 07 2023, 11:29 pm
What type of guy was he???
I'm so curious which bored men are on this site

Gloria

I’m very shy for that and I was uncomfortable to talk to him

NechaMom

Why didn’t you say something? Didn’t you see the signs on the subway: If you see something, say something!
Also, you should’ve checked out his screen name.
Lastly, how are you convinced it’s a male?

Last edited by NechaMom on Mon, Aug 07 2023, 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

ap

Post Mon, Aug 07 2023, 11:30 pm
Gloria wrote:
Ahhhhhh I was on the f train from Brooklyn to Manhattan on my way to work and I was sitting next to a guy and I couldn’t help but notice he was on the imamother site !!! Troll!!!!!!!! Punch

Jewish? Was he Logged in?

b.chadash

Post Mon, Aug 07 2023, 11:30 pm
Many of the forums are open to the public.

HakolTov

Post Mon, Aug 07 2023, 11:31 pm
Maybe he was just looking at recipes....

cnc

Post Mon, Aug 07 2023, 11:34 pm
That's actually pretty funny.

Blessing1

Post Mon, Aug 07 2023, 11:36 pm
Maybe he wasted signed in a was just scrolling through public threads. Anyway can read public threads.

Gloria

Post Mon, Aug 07 2023, 11:37 pm
No I saw him looking in his mailbox at private messages so he was definitely logged in and not on the public recipe section

Moonlight

Post Mon, Aug 07 2023, 11:38 pm
That's really disturbing

asmileaday

Post Mon, Aug 07 2023, 11:39 pm
Gloria wrote:
No I saw him looking in his mailbox at private messages so he was definitely logged in and not on the public recipe section

It's his wife's account she gave him access so they can have what to shmooze about at night LOL

Blessing1

Post Mon, Aug 07 2023, 11:39 pm
Gloria wrote:

Oh my, I'd have said something.
Maybe he wad logged in to his wife's account. Many posters here let their husbands have access and post/read threads.

behappy2

Post Mon, Aug 07 2023, 11:40 pm
Gloria wrote:

Oh my. Not good at all. Everyone needs to be extra cautious. Let Yael know to be on the alert too. Maybe change the subject to Male troll. Be aware.

asmileaday

Post Mon, Aug 07 2023, 11:41 pm
In the old days, when you scrolled down the page, the imamother logo would move up and disappear.
I don't remember which year that changed but honestly it bothered me. I was far more comfortable scrolling in public when the site name was out of sight to the person sitting near me.
Now the imamother header remains visible at the top of your page no matter how far your scroll down.
I know, I can get a privacy screen for my phone but I didn't.

Amelia Bedelia

Post Mon, Aug 07 2023, 11:46 pm
asmileaday wrote:
In the old days, when you scrolled down the page, the imamother logo would move up and disappear.
I don't remember which year that changed but honestly it bothered me. I was far more comfortable scrolling in public when the site name was out of sight to the person sitting near me.
Now the imamother header remains visible at the top of your page no matter how far your scroll down.
I know, I can get a privacy screen for my phone but I didn't.

This!!!

Amelia Bedelia

Post Mon, Aug 07 2023, 11:46 pm
Gloria wrote:

Frum guy?

Queen Of Hearts

Post Mon, Aug 07 2023, 11:47 pm
Gloria wrote:

If I may ask, how did you get such a close up view of his phone?

Gloria

Post Mon, Aug 07 2023, 11:49 pm
I was sitting back and he was leaning forward and I saw the logo it from corner off my eye and then couldn’t help but stare
Page 1 of 3 1  2  3  Next Recent Topics