Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
If you were a bein hazmanim troll...
Previous  1  2  3

amother
Oatmeal

Post Wed, Sep 13 2023, 11:43 pm
amother PlumPink wrote:
You didn't see the hock in the Kave Shtibel? Meir posted it for all to see and Mendy threatened to out him to the mashgiach for not keeping shmiras eynaim. Lemeisa, it took too long for this Yael lady to approve my applications so I hacked zalmen's account while he was chapping a late mariv.

Feh, that's what happens when I take a break to get a shnitzel sandwich! I miss all the fun, and grada paid Moishy 20 bucks for stuff I could have found for free. I didn't realize Zalmen was on here also, I thought he's way too serious a bochur for this kind of stuff.

Hey, do you think there are any real noshim on this site at all? Or is it farkert just the whole yeshiva thinking they're onto something?

amother
Moccasin

Post Wed, Sep 13 2023, 11:48 pm
amother Oatmeal wrote:
Feh, that's what happens when I take a break to get a shnitzel sandwich! I miss all the fun, and grada paid Moishy 20 bucks for stuff I could have found for free. I didn't realize Zalmen was on here also, I thought he's way too serious a bochur for this kind of stuff.

Hey, do you think there are any real noshim on this site at all? Or is it farkert just the whole yeshiva thinking they're onto something?

Feh, you guys are fake trolls. V'horaayah: you call each other by first names. Veist ois you're takeh veiblach firing zich like feste chevra who are feifing un the gantze Imamother.

amother
PlumPink

Post Wed, Sep 13 2023, 11:49 pm
amother Moccasin wrote:
Feh, you guys are fake trolls. V'horaayah: you call each other by first names.

Shoin, Shimshy thinks he's the whole bal darshan here.
Meise shehaya, these are our usernames. Kimt ois you have no idea what you're talking about. Anyway Rabboisai, it's kemat selichos, gona go chap a shluf.

amother
Indigo

Post Wed, Sep 13 2023, 11:50 pm
Urgent! How do I uncurl curls? I accidently used my sister's hot hair curling thing. (Thought it would be helpful for my peyos.)

amother
Moccasin

Post Wed, Sep 13 2023, 11:52 pm
amother Indigo wrote:
Urgent! How do I uncurl curls? I accidently used my sister's hot hair curling thing. (Thought it would be helpful for my peyos.)

You didn't learn out that its emese tachlis is for cooking hot dogs? What's with you?

amother
Moccasin

Post Wed, Sep 13 2023, 11:55 pm
amother PlumPink wrote:
Ha these are our user names
Vehameivin yavin.

Mustame you're a shakran. V'horaayah: whyyy, (thumb dip, singsong) did you post as amotherrr, if you're going to speak ouuuut, your usernames.

Queen Of Hearts

Post Thu, Sep 14 2023, 2:19 am
amother Oatmeal wrote:

LOL LOL
Did the whole yeshiva land up here while I'm gone??
That's what happens when you disappear for a bit to learn gemara, er how to germinate wheat, oh whatever!
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics