Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
AHHHHHH A TROLL
Previous  1  2  3

Cheiny

Post Tue, Aug 08 2023, 4:05 pm
Gloria wrote:
Ahhhhhh I was on the f train from Brooklyn to Manhattan on my way to work and I was sitting next to a guy and I couldn’t help but notice he was on the imamother site !!! Troll!!!!!!!! Punch

Ha. Were you able to see his screen name?

moto

Post Tue, Aug 08 2023, 4:10 pm
pause wrote:
What else is new?

I honestly don't understand the shock and outrage on this thread.

No, men should not be on this site, but they are and have been for the longest time.

I'm pretty sure many forums are public so it makes sense they're searchable

boysrus

Post Tue, Aug 08 2023, 4:38 pm
the OP is relatively new here. with very few posts. Not accusing anyone of anything at all, but maybe a mod could check it out. this is an unusual post for somebody who is new. when I was new I didnt even know what a troll was. just saying.

tweety1

Post Tue, Aug 08 2023, 4:40 pm
Maybe op is the actual one but playing otherwise. Not saying it's so just suggesting that maybe.

Chickensoupprof

Post Tue, Aug 08 2023, 4:54 pm
YANKEL GAI AWEG FUN DI TELEFON!

NechaMom

Post Tue, Aug 08 2023, 5:17 pm
WhatFor wrote:
What were the subjects of the messages? Those would have been in big letters. If you post that then anyone who's been communicating with someone with that subject can report to Yael that the other person is a troll.

Or the time. Easy to track who got a pm at that time.
C’mon OP spill the beans!

happyone

Post Tue, Aug 08 2023, 5:32 pm
Why is anyone taking this thread seriously? First time poster. Relax all.

polka dots

Post Tue, Aug 08 2023, 6:05 pm
I don't see what the big deal is. This is the internet. Anyone can access it. I came across it while googling a question and imamother came up as one of the options. Don't see why anyone can't do the same. Does anyone really think that there are only frum women on this site...

number

Post Tue, Aug 08 2023, 6:09 pm
boysrus wrote:
the OP is relatively new here. with very few posts. Not accusing anyone of anything at all, but maybe a mod could check it out. this is an unusual post for somebody who is new. when I was new I didnt even know what a troll was. just saying.
This

ap

Post Tue, Aug 08 2023, 6:11 pm
number wrote:
This

Why do you all say she's new?

number

Post Tue, Aug 08 2023, 6:27 pm
ap wrote:
She has 9 posts, 4 of which are on this thread.

NechaMom

Post Tue, Aug 08 2023, 6:32 pm
number wrote:
She has 9 posts, 4 of which are on this thread.

The other 5 were sent on the subway

Busybee5

Post Tue, Aug 08 2023, 6:34 pm
NechaMom wrote:
The other 5 were sent on the subway

Surprised Smile op isn't bored anymore 🤷🏼‍♀️

Goldie613

Post Tue, Aug 08 2023, 9:43 pm
ap wrote:

Agree with you - new to being a registered user doesn't mean she hasn't been using it as a reference (or for fun) before this. She may even have been just reading posts without posting anything herself.

Gloria

Post Wed, Aug 09 2023, 12:37 am
Hi I only check this at night around this time going into bed
To answer some questions
I didn’t see any user name or subject of message I just saw the app with corner of my eye two seconds and turned my head
Guy was wearing a baseball cap and button down shirt so not sure of his religious
Level like many asked .
I am not a new user but I don’t ever post just look up recipes and browse topics that are applicable to me
I only posted this because I felt was important for people to know that if they get a private message to be careful because people like this exist .
No need for further discussion just be careful
People

NechaMom

Post Wed, Aug 09 2023, 1:04 am
Gloria wrote:
Hi I only check this at night around this time going into bed
To answer some questions
I didn’t see any user name or subject of message I just saw the app with corner of my eye two seconds and turned my head
Guy was wearing a baseball cap and button down shirt so not sure of his religious
Level like many asked .
I am not a new user but I don’t ever post just look up recipes and browse topics that are applicable to me
I only posted this because I felt was important for people to know that if they get a private message to be careful because people like this exist .
No need for further discussion just be careful
People

It’s an important PSA regarding PMs. Can you tell us what time it was so those who PMed with others that timing can try to figure it out?

Gloria

Post Wed, Aug 09 2023, 1:07 am
830/845 ish
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics