Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
I need to move
Previous  1  2  3

amother
Aquamarine

Post Fri, Sep 22 2023, 11:29 am
Since I see that you took the words out if my mouth, and others here seem to be living in the same conditions. Could we start a support group? 😆
Until we move..

mha3484

Post Fri, Sep 22 2023, 11:33 am
I live OOT and we have a chassidish kollel/boys cheder but girls go to bais yaakov so its obviously attracting a group that is ok with that. We have a very green city with a lot of access to nature and parks, grass trees. I cant imagine how after a few years of having those opportunities you can move back to Brooklyn where you give that up. A lot of people who come here for the kollel stay long term.

amother
Lightpink

Post Fri, Sep 22 2023, 2:41 pm
amother OP wrote:
Thank you for your understanding. I'm looking now at sun mimicking lamps. Do they really feel like sun? I'm hesitant about the headphones because I need to be able to hear inside noise like a baby crying etc.

I think they do the trick. There are so many options.. read the reviews. I wonder if you can even get it through insurance because doctors treat their patients who have SAD with it .
Maybe instead of headphones you can play soft tropical beach ocean waves music for calmness and u can also hear your baby.

amother
Olive

Post Sun, Sep 24 2023, 2:19 am
Another advantage of Staten Island over Lindon is a small break on the Bridge. There is a Staten Island discount.

I lived in Staten Island years ago and found it very nice. Prices did go up but how much are you paying now for rent?

SHIFFY2326

Post Mon, Jan 08 2024, 10:49 pm
I moved to staten island and hate it here I have 8 neighbors on my block everyone lives their own lives I feel like I have no social life here there is no restaurants I need to travel a half an hour if I just want a good lunch out it's very lonely here please think before you move thanks

amother
Forestgreen

Post Mon, Jan 08 2024, 10:54 pm
SHIFFY2326 wrote:
I moved to staten island and hate it here I have 8 neighbors on my block everyone lives their own lives I feel like I have no social life here there is no restaurants I need to travel a half an hour if I just want a good lunch out it's very lonely here please think before you move thanks
I live in SI I love it
Do you know anyone?
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating