Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Tal/Roman would they allow a delivery position

amother
OP

Post Mon, Dec 18 2023, 10:06 pm
other then the traditional stirrups? I know they're very medical and all that. But at the end of the day, would they be willing to go along with it?

amother
Yolk

Post Mon, Dec 18 2023, 10:15 pm
amother OP wrote:
other then the traditional stirrups? I know they're very medical and all that. But at the end of the day, would they be willing to go along with it?

I believe Roman would have no problem. Get a good doula who has a relationship with tal and knows how to talk to him. I recommend Aviva Kaluscyner

amother
Pewter

Post Mon, Dec 18 2023, 10:23 pm
Dr Roman is very supportive in trying new positions. My friend delivered standing up with Dr Roman.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Dec 18 2023, 10:37 pm
amother Yolk wrote:
I believe Roman would have no problem. Get a good doula who has a relationship with tal and knows how to talk to him. I recommend Aviva Kaluscyner

I know tal's personality. But I'm no pushover. Would he agree? Don't plan on using a doula.

amother
Yolk

Post Mon, Dec 18 2023, 10:40 pm
amother Pewter wrote:
Dr Roman is very supportive in trying new positions. My friend delivered standing up with Dr Roman.

May I comment on the word “new methods”? Even though I know you didn’t mean it this way!!
Supine delivery (laying down on your back) is the “New” method. It was started less than 100 years ago too provide convenience and access to drs (another “New” addition to delivery)
Women have delivered in birthing stools, knees, all fours, or squatting from time immemorial

amother
Yolk

Post Mon, Dec 18 2023, 10:42 pm
amother OP wrote:
I know tal's personality. But I'm no pushover. Would he agree? Don't plan on using a doula.

I would hope so. But don’t be oppositional. Discuss it beforehand, don’t let him feel lectured and compliment him. He kind of needs to be coddled lol.
Kol hakavod to you! Have a beautiful and naturally easy birth!!

amother
OP

Post Mon, Dec 18 2023, 10:56 pm
amother Yolk wrote:
I would hope so. But don’t be oppositional. Discuss it beforehand, don’t let him feel lectured and compliment him. He kind of needs to be coddled lol.
Kol hakavod to you! Have a beautiful and naturally easy birth!!

Thank you, yes he definitely needs the compliments 😊 Amein!

amother
OP

Post Mon, Dec 18 2023, 11:42 pm
Curious though if anyone actually delivered in a different position with tal and how it went.

amother
Hotpink

Post Mon, Dec 18 2023, 11:49 pm
I have delivered in different positions with Roman for each of my kids. As long as baby was happy she was fine with it.
I never had tal at delivery but as others have mentioned, as long as he feels respected and not walked on he should be fine with different positions
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries