Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices
Facebook For Dummies

amother
OP

Post Wed, Dec 20 2023, 3:53 pm
I would like to find groups of likeminded people on Facebook (as mentioned on a post I read today). I have no idea how to find these groups. I don't want to join and try out a million groups till I find the ones that are applicable to my situation as well as resonate for me. Especially since my child doesn't have an official diagnosis for their issue. How do I go about this?

amother
OP

Post Thu, Dec 21 2023, 9:18 am
Anybody?

singleagain

Post Thu, Dec 21 2023, 9:25 am
Go to Facebook search bar and put in what your looking for.. then groups will pop up and you click join.

Example: I'm a farmer and I want to date someone who is a farmer so I put dating for farmers and look what comes up. the public group I can look at without joining the private groups you have to join first so you may have to message the admin or the admin might message you.

mha3484

Post Thu, Dec 21 2023, 9:27 am
For special needs groups I am in one frum group and one local to my area.

Special Frum Moms is a really nice group

amother
OP

Post Thu, Dec 21 2023, 9:27 am
Thanks. That much I know bh Smile
But when the search comes up there are a million options and how do I know which ones will be good? I'm also having a hard time which words to put into the search box cuz my child has symptoms but no diagnosis

singleagain

Post Thu, Dec 21 2023, 9:28 am
amother OP wrote:
Thanks. That much I know bh Smile
But when the search comes up there are a million options and how do I know which ones will be good?

That is going to be trial and error. If it's a public group you can click in and look around. See if it might be something that will help you. If it's private group, then maybe message the moderator or admin and say you're interested in joining the group. You want to know a little bit more about it before you make your decision.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics